ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC 11 Months After EEA4 ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mnc

BC 11 Months After EEA4 ?

Post by Mnc » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi,

Can you use NCS a few weeks before the completion of the 12 months period? Or does it have to be precisely 12 Months after they confirmed PR. Also I believe 12 months start from the date when PR was issued, can someone please confirm that? They took 7 months to confirm PR, I think that period cannot be counted towards the 12 month period.

I will be applying after PR through EEA4, but would like to use the 1 year (after PR) route instead of the 6 year treaty rights. Its just too much paperwork to prove 6 years of treaty rights etc.

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Then it needs to reach the HO 1 year after date of issue. Not before.

You can use NCS a few weeks before (if you need to travel for example) and ask them to hold the post until the 1 year has passed.