ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for valubable reply

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aromaofpk
Newly Registered

Looking for valubable reply

Post by Aromaofpk » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 am

Honourable members,
My father got three options from UKBA to choose. Any one can help me which option will be good one to go through.
1 :- Apply for UK passport.
2 :- Apply for Nationality Certificate, having processing fee £88.
3 :- Contact to any private advisory for further proceedings.

It is therefore requested before all law experts give a brief and comprehensive reply for my asked question. I would be very thankful to you. Thanks for considering my request.
Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 pm

It is very difficult for us to read other people mind so it would help if you provide some background to your father's case.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Aromaofpk wrote:Dear Members,
It is appreciated by me to all of those who checked my post regarding British Nationality, because of less information all of those who were unable to reply. In short let me try to explain.

My father born in 1945 under British Empire, when Pakistan was not in existence. At the time of birth, his father mean my grandfather was working in British Consulate Kandahar in Military Department under HIS MAJESTY. Adding more my grandfather was also holding British Passports with national status as "British Subject by Birth".

Respected members of this forum, I welcome to any one to help me. What will be my status? and, what will be the status of my father? How to resolve this issue legally with UKBA? Thanks for considering my post.
Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

macgyver

Post by macgyver » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

vinny wrote:
Aromaofpk wrote:Dear Members,
It is appreciated by me to all of those who checked my post regarding British Nationality, because of less information all of those who were unable to reply. In short let me try to explain.

My father born in 1945 under British Empire, when Pakistan was not in existence. At the time of birth, his father mean my grandfather was working in British Consulate Kandahar in Military Department under HIS MAJESTY. Adding more my grandfather was also holding British Passports with national status as "British Subject by Birth".

Respected members of this forum, I welcome to any one to help me. What will be my status? and, what will be the status of my father? How to resolve this issue legally with UKBA? Thanks for considering my post.
Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq
Again a bit more information would be useful like:
Where is your father now? and which passport does he hold?
and how long has he stayed in UK if he is in UK and on what VISA?

HTH

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am

If your father is British otherwise than by descent via your Grandfather working in the Crown service, then you may also be British.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Aromaofpk
Newly Registered

Good Reply

Post by Aromaofpk » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Dear All,
Many many thanks to all who viewed my post and replied accordingly. I really appreciate to all who replied but I am confused that my father is British Subject by birth and my grandfather was also in crown services under His Majesty. At the time of my birth, my father was not holding any British nationality but naturally, legally, fundamentally he is British Subject by birth anyway.Then why UKBA didn't clear my status as a British citizen.

I have one question before Her Majesty. There is no value of those who's forefathers presented their duties with devotions, Honestly, dignity for the progress and prosperity of the British Empire under His Majesty. I don't think so it suit to The Great Britain to treat me like Illegal immigrant. Specially looking for responses from, one of you who feel proud to be a British citizen and really love The Great Britain.

Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq

Gagan1986

Re: Good Reply

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Aromaofpk wrote:Dear Viewers,
I really glad to all of you that you who viewed the post. But Unfortunately' quiet surprising to me that I didn't get any valuable response from one of you. I don't know what I guess for all. I believe that "Nothing is impossible", If there is a problem then there sould be a solution to it, but till now I didn't get any positive response from one of you? Still waiting for responses. Thanks for considering my request with many hopes.
Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq
Aromaofpk wrote:Dear All,
Many many thanks to all who viewed my post and replied accordingly. I really appreciate to all who replied but I am confused that my father is British Subject by birth and my grandfather was also in crown services under His Majesty. At the time of my birth, my father was not holding any British nationality but naturally, legally, fundamentally he is British Subject by birth anyway.Then why UKBA didn't clear my status as a British citizen.

I have one question before Her Majesty. There is no value of those who's forefathers presented their duties with devotions, Honestly, dignity for the progress and prosperity of the British Empire under His Majesty. I don't think so it suit to The Great Britain to treat me like Illegal immigrant. Specially looking for responses from, one of you who feel proud to be a British citizen and really love The Great Britain.

Best Regards
Ihtasham ul haq
What do h mean by they didn't clear as you as a British citizen? Have u applied already? If yes, under what category and if rejected what was the reason given?