ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP-Sent all documents to Consulting office in UK-NO REPLY

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

HSMP-Sent all documents to Consulting office in UK-NO REPLY

Post by m_mike2k » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:15 am

Dear All
I have submitted all my original documents to one of consulting office in UK in 1st week of July and he will be submitting my file to Home Office on my behalf. I have received confirmation about receipt of the documnts sent by courier. Now since then I have not received any correspondence.

I have also made the initial payment to process my application while balance to be paid after obtaining the Permit.

1.Should I have submitted direclty to Home Office ?
2. Was it a mistake submitting to the Consultant who is going to submit my application on my behalf to Home Office?

I am continously following this website which is a Blessing to all aspirants accordingly my turn should come some time around Dec/Jan.

Sent several mails just to check if all the documents are in place and if there is anything else needed. The case worker of the Consulting Office is not responding to my mails.

I am currently away from my home country and I am not from UK either.

Please advise me now Please

Thanks to all

Best Regards

MIKE