ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN application...should I be worried?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smoin
Newly Registered

AN application...should I be worried?

Post by smoin » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am

Eligibility criteria: 5yrs (Workpermit ) + 1.25 Yrs ILR - joint application
Method of application: Postal (Next day special delivery)
Date of application: 25 Feb 2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 26 Feb 2013
Date of debit of fees: Waiting
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of receipt of approval: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

I have noticed on the application timeline that many applicants who applied around the same period as I, have had their fees deducted within 1-2 working days. Mine still has not been deducted. Should I be worried as UKBA is reponding to applications quickly now a days? The only thing I have regarding delivery is a signed receipt from Royal mail. Thnxs for any help.

macgyver

Post by macgyver » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:18 am

Do not worry at all. You will get it soon. There are some people even waiting since Oct.
It all depends on the casr worker get and your circumstances. So, my advice
Stay calm and relaxed and try not to think about it which I know easier said than done.

HTH

smoin
Newly Registered

Post by smoin » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:36 pm

macgyver wrote:Do not worry at all. You will get it soon. There are some people even waiting since Oct.
It all depends on the casr worker get and your circumstances. So, my advice
Stay calm and relaxed and try not to think about it which I know easier said than done.

HTH

Thanks macgyver, does this mean it is very normal for fee to be deducted late for some applications without any reason,?
I have checked with my bank as well just in case crdt card payment was blocked and they confirmed that no payment request was received.

smoin
Newly Registered

Post by smoin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm

any one else having the same issue or had the same issue i.e. no response and delay in payment deduction? please share the experience, it would be greatly appreciated.