ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Postal Service for Tier 2 Migrants

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bjohnjebastin
Newly Registered
India

Priority Postal Service for Tier 2 Migrants

Post by bjohnjebastin » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi Friends,

Priority postal service specifically for Tier 2 migrants launched on Oct 2012 and it is in pilot phase right now.

The entire process takes only 10 days. So after obtaining the CoS, instead of booking peo appointments (within 7 days) and paying more to the agents, we can apply use this service which takes only 3 days more but saves a lot of money.

At present, this service can be availed through an OISC registered immigration solicitor. I have applied through "An Easy Visa Limited". You can contact them on below address.

Lingling Chen
An Easy Visa Ltd
Tel: 02071931996
Mob No.: 07850014156
Email: info@easy-visa.co.uk
Add: 88 Kingsway, London WC2B 6AA

The visa processing fees is same as the standard fee and for me and two dependents, the solicitor is charging only £600.

I paid 50% of the solicitor fee now and online application has been filled and details sent to UKBA and waiting for biometric invitation letter from them.

I will update this post about the processing timelines and experience.

I wish all of you good luck...

Thanks and Regards,

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Advertising for a registered immigration advisor or a firm is strictly prohibited in this forum.

Mas2012
Newly Registered

Post by Mas2012 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi there, can u update us on the issue?