ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!Serious Solvit issue

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chiefogunde
Newly Registered

Help!Serious Solvit issue

Post by chiefogunde » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi There,
I am an applicant whose timeline has exceeded the 6months limit and as expected i have contacted everyone including solvit uk.surprisingly,solvit uk reffered the case to my wifes country solvit, who in turn is requesting me to sent a copy of my coa and to sign an online form authorising them to access my wifes data.I would like to know if this is the standard procedure because one cannot be too careful with online stuff lately.Thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:12 am

As I understand matters, one asks Solvit in your own country to help rather than in the country where you have the problem. If you want them to help you, they will need to have access to your data. If you are concerned that the request is not actually from Solvit, contact them for verification.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:05 am

Normally you deal with Solvit in the EU citizen's home country who then deals with Solvit in the problem member state.

chiefogunde
Newly Registered

Post by chiefogunde » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Thanks guys;we will sign, scan and copy it to them.Hopefully,it will help.