ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any good consultants in Pak (Karachi) for tier 1 enterp

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asifhotmail
Newly Registered

any good consultants in Pak (Karachi) for tier 1 enterp

Post by asifhotmail » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:25 am

please advice if some one applied already from Pakistan via consultants specially from karachi, i will appreciate if some one share their experience and information

Thanks
Asif
Last edited by asifhotmail on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Re: any good consultants in Pak (Karachi) for tier 1 enterp

Post by iqbal7 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 am

asifhotmail wrote:please advice if some one applied already from Pakistan via consultants specially from karachi, i will appreciate if some one share their experience and information

Thanks
Asif
Hi Asif,

Dear you don't need any consultant for this if you meet the requirement of UKBA than just fill application form and submit it. I think you can take advice from Immigration lawyer regarding your query if you have any it may help you.

Regards

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 am

Why do you require services for consultants?

If you don't have funds, you should not apply.

asifhotmail
Newly Registered

Re: any good consultants in Pak (Karachi) for tier 1 enterp

Post by asifhotmail » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 am

iqbal7 wrote:
asifhotmail wrote:please advice if some one applied already from Pakistan via consultants specially from karachi, i will appreciate if some one share their experience and information

Thanks
Asif
Hi Asif,

Dear you don't need any consultant for this if you meet the requirement of UKBA than just fill application form and submit it. I think you can take advice from Immigration lawyer regarding your query if you have any it may help you.

Regards