ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsor required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nathan012
Newly Registered

sponsor required

Post by nathan012 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 am

Hi,
I have recently finished my graduation and luckily I have also got a job(Graduate Scheme). However my employer although eligible to sponsor, has said that they are not anymore.
So, My question is : are there any third parties like umbrella companies or other agencies who can sponsor my visa...?
I really dont mind the commission they take from the salary.

If any one could help me out with this information, that would be great.

Thanks,

patelmilanb1

Post by patelmilanb1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:05 am

Hey Guys,

I am also on a same boat.. I am currently on tier 1 visa and because of earning criteria i am unable to go for my extension. my company is willing to sponsor me on Tier 2. BUT i was wondering if i switch to tier 2 and they don't increase my pay i would be going for any other company who is willing to sponsor me on tier 2. i also don't mind to pay commission on what i earn. I can find a contract job which usually pay around £250 £300 a day. Please guys let me know if you come across any company or individual who has a valid Tier 2 licence to sponsor and i will get in touch with them immediately as my visa expires soon..

PM ME if ou think you can help.

Thanks guys .. appreciate your time ...