ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent advice Please as the Judgement day is closing...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaba ranks
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need urgent advice Please as the Judgement day is closing...

Post by shaba ranks » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 am

Hi,
I've my extension booked on the 2nd of April at Glasgow PEO. I was self employed when I initially applied for Tier 1. I never closed my Self Employment as I think that could be any time an extra bit of income if there is an opportunities. This time since last July I was working for a company based in my locality but it was through an agency (umbrella Company). But this January my contract finished which was about to extend through the agency for the same work place. But I was offered by the same company to work for them direct with a much higher pay which I obviously agreed. Now there initial contract is for 3 months as well but they said they will in-house me on negotiations of salary after 3 months when my contract is finished with them if I agree of-course. So my PAYSLIPS are from the agency I worked for that period which ended in January & then other payslips gonna be from my present company along with my Bank statement. In the meantime I contacted HMRC & requested my Employment history recorded with them which got in the post & everything look very much alright as far as the record with HMRC is concerned. What else I should be aware of or should consider as I'm going for the SAME DAY at a PEO which got it's bad name for various reasons. All the Member of Standing & GURU's please advice which would be appreciated & I also would be grateful to you's.
Thanks again

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 am

Please note, PEO Glasgow can not currently take any applications which rely in full or in part on self employed earnings.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

shaba ranks
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shaba ranks » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 am

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry about any confusion here. I probably failed to make it clear that none of my earnings claimed are from self-employment activities. They are all employed through PAYE. What I said in the post is I was self employed before & I never closed it with HMRC. Is that gonna be a problem?
Thanks

durranima
Newly Registered

Post by durranima » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:51 pm

I don't think that would be an issue. Please proceed.