ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xyz111
BANNED

ILR

Post by xyz111 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:03 am

Hi,

I will be applying for ILR this June and have following points to clarify:

I am tier 1 (G) with initial first year on work permit (issued out of country),
and I will be applying for a dependant at the same time.

1. should I pick SET O form to fill?

2. I will be leaving UK born son out of application and can go for the passport straightaway is that Ok?

3. I am struggling for PEO appoitment what are the ways to get an appointment, is it trying after midnight?

Thanks.

uksettlement
India

Re: ILR

Post by uksettlement » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm

xyz111 wrote: 1. should I pick SET O form to fill?
Yes

2. I will be leaving UK born son out of application and can go for the passport straightaway is that Ok?
Yes

3. I am struggling for PEO appoitment what are the ways to get an appointment, is it trying after midnight?
Yes
Thanks.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

xyz111
BANNED

Re: ILR

Post by xyz111 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm

uksettlement wrote:
xyz111 wrote: 1. should I pick SET O form to fill?
Yes

Yes

Yes
Thanks.
Many thanks.