ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONFUSION ON WHAT EMAIL TO USE TO REQUEST PASSPORTS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sara1991

CONFUSION ON WHAT EMAIL TO USE TO REQUEST PASSPORTS

Post by sara1991 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi guys, Sorry if this subject have already been discussed many times but I just could not find a proper answer, it says in the UKBA website that the email we should use to request passports is: RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

However, I checked here and I found that people use this one: LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Which one is actually the right address to requests passports

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

tweety0211
European Union

Post by tweety0211 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 pm

I Liverpool address on UKBA website, I only found it here. Lievrpool address is for EEA nationals and their members, other one is general miggration i guess.

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

[quote="tweety0211"]I Liverpool address on UKBA website, I only found it here. Lievrpool address is for EEA nationals and their members, other one is general miggration i guess.[/quote]

Thanks for replying, so basically u used the second one?