ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Email address

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:50 am

Hi can anyone tell me the email adress of inis zambrano section.and is it ok to send them email asking about the status of application?as im illegal here.but in defacto relationship as well

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 am

Last time i checked you can not email or ring them. only write a letter to them (they dont reply) you get only an acknowledgement.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Anyone ealse?

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

And can anyone tell me whats person id number and legacy number its wrote on my letter which i got of then.legacy number is the same number wrote on my gnib card start from 69/...

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

they are all your reference numbers that you have to quote with your correspondence to department of justice.
legacy number 69/...../.... is your old department number
person ID 123456-12 is your personal number. it will stay the same all the tim
application number 1500000-ICC-12 is your application number, each application you make will have a diffreent number.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

It didnt say on any of my letter from inis Application number.why its that.any letter i got of inis dosnt mention any application number at all.all it shows legacy number and person id.data it

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:It didnt say on any of my letter from inis Application number.why its that.any letter i got of inis dosnt mention any application number at all.all it shows legacy number and person id.data it
You seem so worried about this "legacy number". If you want to know what it is, I suggest you give INIS a ring or go down to immigration office and ask them. They'll have a better idea as to why you have a legacy number instead of an application number
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Ok i will thnx

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 pm

i wouldn't worry about that. they use your legacy 69/ number as the reference number. that was the case for everyone up until recently.
it's just your reference number, so that they can find you easily on the system when you write in or send any documents.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 pm

agniukas wrote:i wouldn't worry about that. they use your legacy 69/ number as the reference number. that was the case for everyone up until recently.
it's just your reference number, so that they can find you easily on the system when you write in or send any documents.
thanks agniukas i was worried y it didnt said on my letters the application reference..