ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Trips and Annual Leave!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Business Trips and Annual Leave!

Post by anandh79 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi,

I have clarification in respect to how i submit my absences.

As per template, I have put down the following

DateLeftUK Date Returned to UK
08/06/2008 14/08/2008

I left UK to Germany and from there I went to HongKong and India for Annual holidays and business trips.

As I initially thought i would mention just the leaving date and entry date which will be confirmed by my employer, my employer suggested me to breakdown the dates further since if CW sees my passport and asks my visa stamps to hongkong and india as well.

The problem is how do i present this in the template.

For eg.,

10/05/2008 to 17/05/2008 Germany to Hongkong
18/05/2008 to 21/05/2008 Hongkong to India
21/05/2008 to 22/05/2008 India to Germany

and finally on 14/08/2008 Germany to UK.

My employer mentioned that CW will also want to know what the trips are for hongkong and india, so he suggested me to put down these as well in the letter to be authorised by employer.

Please help me on the same as to how effectively i can present so that it doesnt create any confusion with CW.

Regards
Anandh