ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) acknowledge letter!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

teebaby

hi everyone

Post by teebaby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 am

My solicitor sent my application to the HO on the 26th of sep based on me havinb 3kids!! and my partner has got an eea family permit and my application was received on the 28th.money was taking out from my partners account on the 5th of oct and an acknowledgement letter was sent on the 28th of oct. But since then I haven't heard from them but my my solicitor wrote to them to ask for an update on the on the 14th of jan and haven't got a reply yet.can anyone tell me what percentage is it for me to be granted my lesve to remain and why haven't I heard from them.thank you and I hope to hear your opinions.thk u

egoneo

Re: hi everyone

Post by egoneo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 am

teebaby wrote:My solicitor sent my application to the HO on the 26th of sep based on me havinb 3kids!! and my partner has got an eea family permit and my application was received on the 28th.money was taking out from my partners account on the 5th of oct and an acknowledgement letter was sent on the 28th of oct. But since then I haven't heard from them but my my solicitor wrote to them to ask for an update on the on the 14th of jan and haven't got a reply yet.can anyone tell me what percentage is it for me to be granted my lesve to remain and why haven't I heard from them.thank you and I hope to hear your opinions.thk u
No one knows the ukba's messed up time scale. But in the other FLR(o) thread, a few september applicants were beginning to get their biometric letters so it'll probably be a couple days/weeks till you get yours

teebaby

hi

Post by teebaby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

Thank you for you for your prompt reply egoneo,will keep you updated on the progresss.thank and please what is the biometric letter for and can I work with the biometric letter.thank you

teebaby

hi

Post by teebaby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

Thank you for you for your prompt reply egoneo,will keep you updated on the progresss.thank and please what is the biometric letter for and can I work with the biometric letter.thank you

egoneo

Re: hi

Post by egoneo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 pm

teebaby wrote:Thank you for you for your prompt reply egoneo,will keep you updated on the progresss.thank and please what is the biometric letter for and can I work with the biometric letter.thank you
you can't work with the biometrics letter. The biometrics is the process when they take photos/fingerprints of you to make sure you are the one that is applying. when you get this letter its good because it means your application is with a caseworker

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you Egoneo....will keep you posted

teebaby

hi

Post by teebaby » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm

hi Egoneo,
received my Biometric letter today..thank you,will go to the post office on monday.please what next after the HO receives the biometric and how many weeks will it take the HO to reply or send my card.thank you and waiting for your reply.

egoneo

Re: hi

Post by egoneo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 am

teebaby wrote:hi Egoneo,
received my Biometric letter today..thank you,will go to the post office on monday.please what next after the HO receives the biometric and how many weeks will it take the HO to reply or send my card.thank you and waiting for your reply.
congrats on your bio. Looks like things are beginning to move along. In regards to you question its hard to say. could be a few weeks to a few months. But if its just an extension more likely weeks

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Ok,thks so much....will kip u posted

MissM
Newly Registered

Post by MissM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Hie everyone, I did my biometrics on the 1st of March, still waiting for my extension. Still keeping the faith people. :)

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 pm

MissM wrote:Hie everyone, I did my biometrics on the 1st of March, still waiting for my extension. Still keeping the faith people. :)

I did my bio on the 1st march aswel and im also doing a extension i applied since october 2012. On wednesday last week they re send me a bio letter for my 10 month old daughter to re do her biometric ive done that on friday so im hoping to hear from them soon.

MissM
Newly Registered

Post by MissM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Any news people? Still waiting here. :(