ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SETTLEMENT FOR DEPENDANT- BASED ON NEW RULE(Urgent)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gopsmaddy
Newly Registered

ILR SETTLEMENT FOR DEPENDANT- BASED ON NEW RULE(Urgent)

Post by gopsmaddy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 am

Hi,

I came to UK in October-2008, I am qualifying for ILR in Sept 2013(Tier 2 ICT - 4.6 yrs and Tier 2 General - 2 months),

My wife's stay in UK is as given below:

1. Sept 2010 - Nov 2012 - Completed 2 years along with me in UK on Tier 2 ICT PBS Dependant
2. Nov 2012 - Feb 2013 - Went to India after delivery, meantime I switched my Employer hence my visa status is changed for Tier 2 ICT to Tier2 General. Now I am planning to apply Dependant visa of Tier 2 General to my wife and daughter and bring them here in April 2013, and all the 3 apply for ILR in Sept 2013.

Since she had already spent more than 2 years in UK along with me as my Tier 2 ICT Dependant and that VISA was granted before 09 july 2012(i.e, on Sept 2010), is she eligible for ILR with me on Sept 2013 ?

OR they will consider the new stamping(which is going to be after 09 july 2013 - rule) ?

It would be really helpful if someone cleary this.

Thanks,
Gopinath J