ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank details upto the last month needed?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_distressed

Bank details upto the last month needed?

Post by hsmp_distressed » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:55 am

Hello Everyone,
I intend to apply for HSMP next week and have the last 12 months salary slips attested by my employer. I don't have the income tax documents covering the whole period so I intend to back it up with my bank statements. I have bank statements from the Jan-'06 to Jan-'07 period. My question is do I need to provide the bank statement for the Feb-'07 period as well? Being from India my tax documents cover only 3 months Jan-'06 to Mar-'06. I would not like to wait till May to get my Form16 (Income tax certificate from employer).

Any comments/feedback/help very appreciated.

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:35 am

If you are providing a payslip for Feb then you need to provide a bank statement for Feb as the two evidences should corroborate with each other.
Also make sure to provide your tax documents even if they only cover 3 months, and request exceptional consideration.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:26 am

Make sure your first and second evidence are clear enough to get points. Then add ITR and explain why it does not reflect the earning period but all the time tax was paid.