ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contracting + Perm as income proof

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kimourina
Newly Registered

Contracting + Perm as income proof

Post by kimourina » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi,

I m due to apply ILR next week PEO application(WP+Tier-2+Tier-I) and have a small query.

I worked as contractor via my ltd company until last year Aug and moved into permanent role there on.To show income proofs , i have the following evidence:

Original payslips +bank statements from My ltd company
+
Original payslips+bank statements from my current perm company

adding the income from both gives me enough points for income and im not using any dividends as income proof.

Do i still need accountant letter to confirm my pay that is shown in original payslips from my ltd company?Can someone please clarify

thanks,
Kim

curious_2
Newly Registered

Post by curious_2 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi ya ,
I am in a similar situation like you and would be glad to know what the gurus have to say about this scenario

Adojay

Post by Adojay » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Why don't you for a small fee get an accountant to confirm the earning on your payslips from your Limited Liability Company? This would only strengthen your case.

Better safe than sorry, I think :roll:
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi