ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UTR and certificate of Incorporation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shedy789

UTR and certificate of Incorporation

Post by shedy789 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

Hi,

I am applying for Tier 1 extension for myself and dependents in April first week. I'm a director to a limited company and now also working as a contract employee in a company. As I went through few threads regarding UTR and certificate of incorporation,
I have got certificate of corporation from my consultant through email, will the print out of it will work?

I'm missing welcome UTR letter but i have UTR mentioned on one of the HRMC correspondance letter, will that work as a proof for UTR number?

Regards,

shedy789

Re: UTR and certificate of Incorporation

Post by shedy789 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:27 am

shedy789 wrote:Hi,

I am applying for Tier 1 extension for myself and dependents in April first week. I'm a director to a limited company and now also working as a contract employee in a company. As I went through few threads regarding UTR and certificate of incorporation,
I have got certificate of corporation from my consultant through email, will the print out of it will work?

I'm missing welcome UTR letter but i have UTR mentioned on one of the HRMC correspondance letter, will that work as a proof for UTR number?

Regards,
Ringing........Can Anybody comment on the query?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 am

UTR Letter and Certificate of Incorporation...

Print out of CoI is fine.

I understand sometime caseworkers do ask for CoI. However, UTR letter, never heard of. Why do you need UTR letter for extension?

shedy789

Post by shedy789 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:UTR Letter and Certificate of Incorporation...

Print out of CoI is fine.

I understand sometime caseworkers do ask for CoI. However, UTR letter, never heard of. Why do you need UTR letter for extension?
Everybody going for extension taking along UTR Letter, look at the recent thread as an example

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=129018

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Nope! not required.