ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Experience 12-March-2013 @ PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AllegianceonlytoCurrency
Newly Registered

ILR Experience 12-March-2013 @ PEO Croydon

Post by AllegianceonlytoCurrency » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Today I left my house a hopeful positive ILR applicant expecting to receive my ILR letter in exchange for £1,377 in fees and documents reflecting 5 yrs of continuous employment and UK residence under a straight forward HSMP to Tier 1 application.

Instead I left without the passport that I came with and a lighter bank balance with a letter indicating I have a passport in a safe at Lunar House and I can enter to collect it but my application will be voided if my biometric results don't come back first.

After explaining the senselessness of the Border Agency's procedures to treat me like a flight risk by keeping my passport - and also keeping me in suspense over the guilty until proven innocent biometric results from the broken police computer network - I was told to take comfort in the fact that all of todays applicants were screwed in the identical fashion and all passports were confiscated with no aplicants receiving the single day service that they paid for.

My photocopies were kept and my originals were returned to me.

Here is my advice for future applicants.

1. Don't apply in Croydon. Biometrics don't work and you can get one day service elsewhere.

2. Don't make any photocopies. Caseworkers are lazy. They stop working and socialize for hours randomly even before biometrics are down. Caseworkers have more than enough time to make photocopies - they have loads of stationary and scanners at their desk including plastic dossiers to lock your stuff up overnight each time biometrics are down. They smile when they have to prrint the mass apology letters saying they're holding your passport and you can come back for it tomorrow.

3. The senior caseworker confirmed they give out no telephone numbers to contact anyone in the office.

4. Babies delay the biometrics big time. You can see how the ticket numbers just dont get called out after a baby goes into the room with parents. When the ticket numbers begin to be called again and the screaming baby emerges - you understand why you just had to wait an extra two hours for your ticket to be called.
The caseworker told me that I could have applied up to a maximum of 28 days after my Current Tier 1 Visa expired. I asked her where in the rules is this mentioned but she had no answer for me.

6. Caseworkers are absent minded. I returned from lunch to find her asking for my photos again. I said that I gave them to you in a brown envelope and I am surprised that you could lose them. I took a dozen fotos with me in the event that you'd lose them but can you check under your keyboard? She said - oh sorry...here they are just as you suspected...sorry.

6. Lawyers are pointless. Those guys do nothing more for you than I could do for
myself - they just follow you around and ask you to leave early if it takes too long.

I watched a team of four lawyers representing six families just repeatedly chasing the customer service caseworker desk for status updates.

when the lame excuse of biometric failure was given - the lawyer's response was "hey don't worry - its not your fault"

I might do the same if i was a bottomfeeding middleman who already collected my fee regardless of the outcome.

I left today with a guy who had his lawyer file for him. He got his passport confiscated just like me....with no decision due to biometric failure just like me....difference is....he paid double to get the same result. Neither the caseworker nor the lawyer fees are justified. David Cameron goes to India to beg students to move to the UK yet he didn't fix the police computer network first.

I'm heading to bed so I can wake early and continue the saga of obtaining my ILR at Lunar House for 8AM tomorrow.

I didnt deserve this result or lack of it today but I'm surprised that most of the success stories are not reflecting the horrific reality I've experienced today.

I welcome anyone else who went to Lunar House today to post their experience also.
Last edited by AllegianceonlytoCurrency on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Don't worry too much,You will get your ILR. Thank you for posting your Experience and your Observation at Lunar House.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency,

Sorry to hear about your horrific experience. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

AllegianceonlytoCurrency
Newly Registered

Post by AllegianceonlytoCurrency » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks for the condolence Kevin.

I know you have a Sage profile and please don't take this personal.

But the truth is that your above comment and most of your posts in general lack any content or meaning.

If you don't have a query or clarification - why reply - telling me not to worry?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm

No offense mate! Thank you for your observations.I am learning every day from this forum. hope every thing goes well for you.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ILR Experience 12-March-2013 @ PEO Croydon

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:35 pm

agree with your comments.

i'm also very dissapointed with UKBA...

i went to Solihull. it was cw first day and guy case worker asian pakistani or indian... keep on making her laugh and she keeps on saying sorry sorry .... they didn't serve my application because i had > 90 days absence .

now people who are on 900 absences in 5 years are ALLOWED to apply ILR and now they have case workers who can approve anyway then i drove to liverpool where my case was hold etc...

I drove from London to solihull then solihull to liverpool then back to london ... who will pay for my petrol ?????????? parking ?????????

i took photo copies as well. she didn't say thank you for that...

please member its your hard earned money.... do no take photo copies... save your money..... save every penny............

'They smile when they have to prrint the mass apology letters saying they're holding your passport and you can come back for it tomorrow.'

they smile because they don't have to do any thing tension is released and they dont have to keep files put in the system. applicant details that he is approved

'The caseworker told me that I could have applied up to a maximum of 28 days after my Current Tier 1 Visa expired. I asked her where in the rules is this mentioned but she had no answer for me.'

28 day rule is NOT in immigration rule....its guidance only.

i laugh on this joke 'David Cameron goes to India to beg students to move to the UK yet he didn't fix the police computer network first.'

'I didnt deserve this result or lack of it today but I'm surprised that most of the success stories are not reflecting the horrific reality I've experienced today.'

you are right..... people here just told their straight forward application stories.... they wont tell every thing

like i tell you i have been interviewed 1 hour with 2 case workers on my application and suprisingly both were dumb .....

i did had a interview like i'm a culprit ..... they were asking questions as they were police officers .... infront of my wife and i was feeling so embarrassed ....
if some budy had told me that this can happen i was prepared for that.. but here.......people don't help in that sense.... i remember there was similar case like mine and she went to solihull and got approved....

i told her in PM can you send me your employer letter.... she was so selfish and scared that i have asked her nude picture.....

can you beleive .... Senior case worker asked why your tax is not paid... i said if you operate through company there is a time when tax is due on you... he didnt understand again asked same thing... why the tax is not paid....such a stupid CW.

i was thinking I'm a lawyer. Senior case worker don't know about how company operate and its tax issues....

i wish you success tomorroww.... we all are with you ..... do give us good news tomorrow.... :)

Muscovite

Post by Muscovite » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

Here's my experience posted just a few days ago before yours:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=128674

My only luck was I arrived 1,5 hours earlier in the morning and got my case approved BEFORE their biometric system collapsed.
So just to assure everyone: it's not a one-off failure, it looks like it happens quite frequently there recently, not to mention chaos inside.

Although my story was success I second the advice to avoid Croydon when/if possible. It's a madhouse.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Dear AllegianceonlytoCurrency,

Did you get your Ilr today?
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

crusador0408
Member of Standing

re

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:37 pm

same experience here from PEO Liverpool appointment I attended yesterday! UKBA Absolute clueless and pretending to be nothing wrong....

AllegianceonlytoCurrency
Newly Registered

Post by AllegianceonlytoCurrency » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 pm

I did get my ILR approval letter and my passport returned to me today.
But I'm not going to post today's experience or detail my application and circumstances beyond yesterday's original post at all.

I've lost respect for this forum due to the numerous fantasy fairy tale success stories which are obvious lies as indicated by another honest member within this thread.

Most people are just fake and embellisihing lies instead of illustrating the truth about the experience that they truly had at the PEO.

I witnessed the same horrors today as I did yesterday and more including the payment system collapsing - biometrics again failing and caseworkers tossing bottled water around for breakfast entertainment at the expense of applicants time and money.

I read very little of these truths in other reports and honestly - these experiences occur daily so I know that most users of this forum are lying or adding lots of spices and seasonings to their tales.

I'm also disgusted with people who don't report their complaint experience and follow up with their MP and ombudsman - preferring instead to blog for sympathy instead od following the procedures in place to seek compensation amd better the experienc for all of us.

To be clear and summarize - I'm now free and clear of UK immigration. Therefore I'll return to being a silent reader and contribute nothing further. Most queries are clearly answered in other posts and caseworkers are beginning to apply unwritten guidance into procedure which is bogus because nowhere is it stated that applicants may apply for ILR up to 28 days after visa expiry.

The countless fantasy fairy tale success stories on this forum are unreal and didnt prepare me or assist in my successful application. If more real experiences of biometric failure or payments failures were postes id have been prepared to lose two days of work. But honestly - I succeeded in coming to the UK and extending my stay without this forum. No further assistance required really for ILR - straight forward process or should be without incompetents and technical difficulties.

You don't need any more details on my experience.
People much rather enjoy hollywood endings than the reality of this life.

My MP has submitted my complaint case to the ombudsman and they have already advised that they expect me to be compensated for two days wages as well

I could share every detail but it isn't worth it.
Readers of this forum will likely continue to report fantasies and throw away good cash on the so called lawyers that I were providing a joke of a service from what I saw.

PM me if you want to get successful results on your application.
I've represented myself through the entire immigration process start to finish and if you really want to waste your money - youre better off spending it with someone who has lived through the process in reality from a migrant's perspective.

I'm done.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Take it easy mate, you have to remember this forum is run by members who are not getting paid to provide their advise, experience or time.

Good luck and I take it as per your comments that this forum don't expect to see you again in 'British Citizenship' section next year.

But as this forum has been open-hearted and has always taken the unnecessary abusive hurled towards it in right sense, so it won't mind seeing you again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:34 pm

I've represented myself through the entire immigration process start to finish and if you really want to waste your money - youre better off spending it with someone who has lived through the process in reality from a migrant's perspective.
As have most of people, myself included all the way to citizenship!! I have never experienced any of the problems that you seem to have experienced at Croydon or with dealing with UKBA and am sorry that you are in the minority of people who do, but there really is no need to insult people on the forum as 'all bad quality and liars'

Please do remember that we all offer our advice, experience and knowledge for free.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

db83

Post by db83 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency wrote: The countless fantasy fairy tale success stories on this forum are unreal and didnt prepare me or assist in my successful application. If more real experiences of biometric failure or payments failures were postes id have been prepared to lose two days of work.
Mate, no one wants to write fairy tale stories, you are what you are of how you assess the situation. And to say that all UKBA staff/experience /procedureare bad etc is just your perspective of looking at things !! I completely respect your way of looking at things.
And 90% of the people in this forum would have all got ILR/Tier 1 etc on their own experience as well...I've had a not so straight forward case and I did get a good service at UKBA PEO.
So please stop generalising your views...And guess who speaks about helping others ! See below your name as to how many posts/replies you have done ! That says who is selfish. Dont take it personally :)

PS: Glad you got your ILR and your MP is sorting out your 2 days salary
I'm just trying to help !

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm

I agree with db83, there is no point generalising. SOmetimes you have it harder than the rest. That doesnt mean that people are only writing about good experiences.

We dont have professional writers in this forum and people generally share experiences here good as well as bad.

we have seen many horror stories here and also have read cases where members have gone thru difficult periods etc.

One bad experience shouldn't lead you to generalise the whole system corrupt.

BTW enjoy your ILR!
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency wrote:I did get my ILR approval letter and my passport returned to me today.
But I'm not going to post today's experience or detail my application and circumstances beyond yesterday's original post at all.

I've lost respect for this forum due to the numerous fantasy fairy tale success stories which are obvious lies as indicated by another honest member within this thread.

Most people are just bad quality and embellisihing lies instead of illustrating the truth about the experience that they truly had at the PEO.

I witnessed the same horrors today as I did yesterday and more including the payment system collapsing - biometrics again failing and caseworkers tossing bottled water around for breakfast entertainment at the expense of applicants time and money.

I read very little of these truths in other reports and honestly - these experiences occur daily so I know that most users of this forum are lying or adding lots of spices and seasonings to their tales.

I'm also disgusted with people who don't report their complaint experience and follow up with their MP and ombudsman - preferring instead to blog for sympathy instead od following the procedures in place to seek compensation amd better the experienc for all of us.

To be clear and summarize - I'm now free and clear of UK immigration. Therefore I'll return to being a silent reader and contribute nothing further. Most queries are clearly answered in other posts and caseworkers are beginning to apply unwritten guidance into procedure which is bogus because nowhere is it stated that applicants may apply for ILR up to 28 days after visa expiry.

The countless fantasy fairy tale success stories on this forum are unreal and didnt prepare me or assist in my successful application. If more real experiences of biometric failure or payments failures were postes id have been prepared to lose two days of work. But honestly - I succeeded in coming to the UK and extending my stay without this forum. No further assistance required really for ILR - straight forward process or should be without incompetents and technical difficulties.

My MP has submitted my complaint case to the ombudsman and they have already advised that they expect me to be compensated for two days wages as well

Readers of this forum will likely continue to report fantasies and throw away good cash on the so called lawyers that I were providing a joke of a service from what I saw.

I'm done.
Congratulations on your ILR. You got all the advise from this Forum and blaming others for your misfortune,yesterday and today. What a selfish man you are. I have received so much of advise from this Forum in the last 3 months,I have been a member.Some Guys go out of their way and give advise. Even a Solicitor I went to did not give me such a Free professional advise. You must think why would members make up of their successful experiences.What do they gain by that.

At least I am happy that Me,CW and David Cameron could have a proper peaceful sleep from tonight onwards,with out dreaming about a Man ranting away non stop with his verbal diarrhea.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm

@kevin24 - lol, we need a "like" button!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

CR001 wrote:@kevin24 - lol, we need a "like" button!!
Thank you mate,

db83

Post by db83 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:55 pm

CR001 wrote:@kevin24 - lol, we need a "like" button!!
You just stole my words :)
I'm just trying to help !

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 pm

ryan2020 wrote:agree with your comments.

i went to Solihull. it was cw first day and guy case worker asian pakistani or indian... keep on making her laugh and she keeps on saying sorry sorry .... they didn't serve my application because i had > 90 days absence .

now people who are on 900 absences in 5 years are ALLOWED to apply ILR and now they have case workers who can approve anyway then i drove to liverpool where my case was hold etc...

I drove from London to solihull then solihull to liverpool then back to london ... who will pay for my petrol ?????????? parking ?????????

please member its your hard earned money.... do no take photo copies... save your money..... save every penny............

'They smile when they have to prrint the mass apology letters saying they're holding your passport and you can come back for it tomorrow.'

they smile because they don't have to do any thing tension is released and they dont have to keep files put in the system. applicant details that he is approved

'The caseworker told me that I could have applied up to a maximum of 28 days after my Current Tier 1 Visa expired. I asked her where in the rules is this mentioned but she had no answer for me.'

i laugh on this joke 'David Cameron goes to India to beg students to move to the UK yet he didn't fix the police computer network first.'

'I didnt deserve this result or lack of it today but I'm surprised that most of the success stories are not reflecting the horrific reality I've experienced today.'

you are right..... people here just told their straight forward application stories.... they wont tell every thing

like i tell you i have been interviewed 1 hour with 2 case workers on my application and suprisingly both were dumb .....

i did had a interview like i'm a culprit ..... they were asking questions as they were police officers .... infront of my wife and i was feeling so embarrassed ....
if some budy had told me that this can happen i was prepared for that.. but here.......people don't help in that sense.... i remember there was similar case like mine and she went to solihull and got approved....

i told her in PM can you send me your employer letter.... she was so selfish and scared that i have asked her nude picture.....

can you beleive .... Senior case worker asked why your tax is not paid... i said if you operate through company there is a time when tax is due on you... he didnt understand again asked same thing... why the tax is not paid....such a stupid CW.

i was thinking I'm a lawyer. Senior case worker don't know about how company operate and its tax issues....

i wish you success tomorroww.... we all are with you ..... do give us good news tomorrow.... :)
Mate! What a horror story. I think at Solihull recently they are having trainee CWs. You have to give the list of documents you submitted.To understand your case better.I believe you are a Tier1 applicant. Has the senior CW delayed the decision?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

Mate! What a horror story. I think at Solihull recently they are having trainee CWs. You have to give the list of documents you submitted.To understand your case better.I believe you are a Tier1 applicant. Has the senior CW delayed the decision?

you easily accept and believe if member said their application is successsful etc ....

well new case worker ..... she told me I'm new and its my first day and they guy indian/pakistani will guide her ..... he keeps on making her laugh and she was not serving US and keep on saying... sorry sorry ....

i was served after 1 hour of my appointment you know why ?? because they made announcement that sorry there is a delay ... cause we have complicated cases today...... when my turn come they kick me off...

i aurgue with that asian CW that you give allowance of 3 months to people who come from abroad and give ILR... he said yes its for people who come from out side UK...

tell me i'm stupid / idiot that from last 8 years i'm paying TAX + tution fees ????? and easily a family of 5 people come to UK 80th day and get ILR esily....

so they are here for 4 years 8 months.... and got ILR>...

i'm stupid i'm rubbing my a** and giving them tax ......

yes people here are lier......

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=64235
Absence: over 350 days
PEO: Solihull
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=800
Absence: nearly 800 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=570
Absence: 570 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=425
Absence: 425 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=123313
Absence: 302 days

see all these post.... how come solihull can give ILR on 800 days and they didnt give ME .... 310 days only.........ALL paid holiday and business trips

all of my 5 years on HSMP i'm earning.... paying tax every month ....

i showed this to case worker... bloddy said i can show you more than that.....

i asked him... u give allowance of 6 months in a stretch for 10 year long residence applicants.... why you don't consider my application ... again he bark its for 10 years ....

the answer of your question is..... i give whole bundle to cw
and 3rd page was absence sheet... she stopped when she turn page 3 AS SHE HAVE CAUGHT ME THAT >90 DAYS ABSENCE I WAS SLEEPING WITH HER FAMILY .......

then they both went to their DAD inside to ask that weather they can give ILR on this case.....

she didnt check any other documents and after arguing with CW she return my documents like she have release her tension ..... like... plz take your file and GO .....

why i'm upset... i pay 10 grand for my masters degree in UK.....
people who are on HSMP they come don't study, get 90 days allowance and get ILR along wife + 2 dependants.

me pay tution fees, pay taxes on business, pay income tax from first day of having HSMP and cry like any thing.... + pay premium fees and get refusal after 5 months of case hold at PEO .....

put yourself in other shoes to realize.... one more thing to add... i took 2 days off as well .. for this peo appointment. on the top i did photo copy worth of 25 pounds + petrol ....

what i get in the end ????????

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

you easily accept and believe if member said their application is successsful etc ....

well new case worker ..... she told me I'm new and its my first day and they guy indian/pakistani will guide her ..... he keeps on making her laugh and she was not serving US and keep on saying... sorry sorry ....

i was served after 1 hour of my appointment you know why ?? because they made announcement that sorry there is a delay ... cause we have complicated cases today...... when my turn come they kick me off...

i aurgue with that asian CW that you give allowance of 3 months to people who come from abroad and give ILR... he said yes its for people who come from out side UK...

tell me i'm stupid / idiot that from last 8 years i'm paying TAX + tution fees ????? and easily a family of 5 people come to UK 80th day and get ILR esily....

so they are here for 4 years 8 months.... and got ILR>...

i'm stupid i'm rubbing my a** and giving them tax ......

yes people here are lier......

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=64235
Absence: over 350 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=800
Absence: nearly 800 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=570
Absence: 570 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=425
Absence: 425 days
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=123313
Absence: 302 days

see all these post.... how come solihull can give ILR on 800 days and they didnt give ME .... 310 days only.........ALL paid holiday and business trips

all of my 5 years on HSMP i'm earning.... paying tax every month ....

i showed this to case worker... bloddy said i can show you more than that.....

i asked him... u give allowance of 6 months in a stretch for 10 year long residence applicants.... why you don't consider my application ... again he bark its for 10 years ....

the answer of your question is..... i give whole bundle to cw
and 3rd page was absence sheet... she stopped when she turn page 3 AS SHE HAVE CAUGHT ME THAT >90 DAYS ABSENCE I WAS SLEEPING WITH HER FAMILY .......

then they both went to their DAD inside to ask that weather they can give ILR on this case.....

she didnt check any other documents and after arguing with CW she return my documents like she have release her tension ..... like... plz take your file and GO .....

why i'm upset... i pay 10 grand for my masters degree in UK.....
people who are on HSMP they come don't study, get 90 days allowance and get ILR along wife + 2 dependants.

me pay tution fees, pay taxes on business, pay income tax from first day of having HSMP and cry like any thing.... + pay premium fees and get refusal after 5 months of case hold at PEO .....

put yourself in other shoes to realize.... one more thing to add... i took 2 days off as well .. for this peo appointment. on the top i did photo copy worth of 25 pounds + petrol ....

what i get in the end ????????
It must have been a horrible Experience for you. What is the next step? A Postal application through a solicitor?
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

sh1981
Member of Standing

Post by sh1981 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency wrote:Thanks for the condolence Kevin.

But the truth is that your above comment and most of your posts in general lack any content or meaning.

If you don't have a query or clarification - why reply - telling me not to worry?
you will actually notice that literally every post made by him are pointless. however, let me put in my two cents, well, pennies since we're in the uk he he he :P the thing is you shouldve made a postal application to begin with. passports are kept by them in everyones case unless things go wrong, i believe it did with yours so well, they did right in keeping it.

you should have gone for postal application.
---
ILR Submit: 05/12/2012
Spouse Visa Exp: 09/12/2012
Ack Rec'd: 12/12/2012
Bio Rec'd: 10/01/2013
Bio Done: 10/01/2013
ILR Approval letter: 05/03/2013
Bio RP Rec'd: 06/03/2013
Current Stat: Settled
My Blog: uk-spouse-visa.blogspot.com

sh1981
Member of Standing

Post by sh1981 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency wrote:Thanks for the condolence Kevin.

excellent point ;)
---

sh1981
Member of Standing

Post by sh1981 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:14 pm

shudve gone for a postal app
---

sh1981
Member of Standing

Post by sh1981 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm

AllegianceonlytoCurrency wrote:I did get my ILR approval letter and my passport returned to me today.

Most people are just bad quality and embellisihing lies instead of illustrating the truth about the experience that they truly had at the PEO.

I'm done.
oi oi oi a bit dramatic :P haha. anyway u got the ilr happy for ya :P
---