ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Extension Traveling for work in Europe

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

T1 Extension Traveling for work in Europe

Post by Senonthachil » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello All

My T1 visa is due for renewal in 1st of May. I work in a company based in London, but for the work i have to keep visiting the sister branches in Germany and Netherlands. the days are not more than 180 days in the last one year. However, when i aply for the extension should I get a letter from my company HR stating the reason for the travels? could that even be an issue? All my salary , taxes NI everything are managed in the UK branch where I am employed. Its just the business trips from time to time?

One more thing i need a clarification I have 2 traffic fixed penalty for bus lane violation (both on same day) which is paid on time, should i mention it in the application?

Any help is appreciated! thanks in advance!

Regards
Senon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

My T1 visa is due for renewal in 1st of May. I work in a company based in London, but for the work i have to keep visiting the sister branches in Germany and Netherlands. the days are not more than 180 days in the last one year. However, when i aply for the extension should I get a letter from my company HR stating the reason for the travels? could that even be an issue? All my salary , taxes NI everything are managed in the UK branch where I am employed. Its just the business trips from time to time?
There is no absence threshold for T1G extensions. The absence thresholds only applies to those applying for ILR or subsequently naturatlisation. I.e. an employer letter for the purpose you mention is not required.

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 am

Thank you very much cs95tdg.

Should I be mentioning about the fixed penalty traffic offence (Bus lane violation) in the application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!