ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original bank statement query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brajen

Original bank statement query

Post by brajen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi Dear Valuable member

I am planning to apply in the first week of April before fee change. I will receive my original bank statements only after 10 April. Is there are any solution for this? Can I send the counter statement from the branch? Can It be accepted? Seniors, Please help clarify on this? Thanks a lot.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Original bank statement query

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 pm

brajen wrote:Hi Dear Valuable member

I am planning to apply in the first week of April before fee change. I will receive my original bank statements only after 10 April. Is there are any solution for this? Can I send the counter statement from the branch? Can It be accepted? Seniors, Please help clarify on this? Thanks a lot.
1- You can ask your bank to change the bank statement generation date . I did the same with natwest.
2- You can get the letter from bank
3- You can take the print out of bank statement n ask them to sign (search this forum, you will find ways)

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

just call them and ask statements till date..... and also if you apply first week a month old statement should be good enough..

ppl correct me if m wrong

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

muditmalhotra wrote:just call them and ask statements till date..... and also if you apply first week a month old statement should be good enough..

The most recent statement must be dated no more than 31 days before the date of application. (From Tier 1 guidance)

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:35 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:
muditmalhotra wrote:just call them and ask statements till date..... and also if you apply first week a month old statement should be good enough..

The most recent statement must be dated no more than 31 days before the date of application. (From Tier 1 guidance)
Exactly, so if applying in first week of april, statement which he would have received after 10th march should be ok.

brajen

Post by brajen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

muditmalhotra wrote:
tahirnaveed wrote:

Exactly, so if applying in first week of april, statement which he would have received after 10th march should be ok.
My Last Salary is coming to the bank on 31 March, So I need to send bank statements as an evidence to cover the last pay.????

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:47 pm

brajen wrote:
muditmalhotra wrote:
tahirnaveed wrote:

My Last Salary is coming to the bank on 31 March, So I need to send bank statements as an evidence to cover the last pay.????
Yes. What the previous posters here are referring to is the evidence requirement for your maintenance funds, which should not be dated more than 31 days before your application date. Note that this is different to the evidence required for previous earnings. So if you plan to use your March income towards your previous earnings, then you will need to get the bank statement for that period to submit as evidence along with your payslip. There are many people on this forum, who have faced the same problem as you, using the search function on this forum may help. Ask your bank (branch) to print, sign and stamp a adhoc statement once your salary for that month is credited.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Then simplest would be to go to bank after salary credit and ask for a statement signed and stamped

praveenlr
Newly Registered

Post by praveenlr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi

I applied recently for dependent visa for my wife from India.

My name on the original bank statements show as Mr P K Chava, where as the passport shows the full name. I have applied previously with in UK (for extension visa) with similar name format on my original bank statements.

does this name format going to cause any confusion to BH in India?

Thank you in advance