ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint bank statment for T1E TEAM

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Joint bank statment for T1E TEAM

Post by Darvesh » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 am

Hello Members,

I would like your suggestion/comments on following.

Only Joint acc. bank statment for access funds.

For acces funds can we attach two bank letters ,each with same bank statment stamped by branch (2 copies), stating same bank account and sort code in favour of each of team member.

will that be enough to satisfy the demands of equal access to funds by both team member?

or still need a legal affidavit?

Regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 pm

No. Joint bank statement on its own is not enough. You need following documents with each application:

Application of team member 1:
Joint bank statement
Letter from third party (team member 2)
Lawyer letter

Application of team member 2:
Joint bank statement
Letter from third party (team member 1)
Lawyer letter

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Sorry rizwan if the funds are already sitting in joint account having equal access for both of the team members then y two different letter from both team members are required. to my understanding of policy guidance team members are third party to each other if funds are in their personal accounts. if funds are in joint account they are not third party to each other coz they have equal access on funds. if some body really wants to send sort of letter then a joint letter from both team members stating that they got equal access should be enough (its optional though) correct me if i m wrong please.

Regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 pm

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Totally agree with Rizwan567.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeh you are right but they are not same as i am talking abt PSW holders who are applying from inside UK with 50K investment. r u still sticking with your point that they r thhird party to each other?

Many Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Its not costing a lot in supplying such letter. And your application can not be refused on the basis why you supplied these letter (even when if they are not required)... but your application can be refused on the basis that why did you not supply these letter in your application. Philosophy is simple, its better to be safe then be sorry later.

No argument mate.

If you wish to gamble or apply as you think is right then go on. And let us know the decision. We will delighted to update our records and will advise in future accordingly!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi guys as most of you know I applied as team with my younger brother and funds in joint account and maintained from the day I applied for visa and I only submitted joint bank account statement no letter or declaration and I have ask this question to different people including solicitor and immigration lawyers everyone got there own opinion about this some say send some say don't need etc......... But I have applied in January and not submitted declaration so shall I get the declaration done and send it to ukba?

I have 2 concerns here.

1. Case worker can refuse my visa because I have not submitted the declaration with initial application or if he or she is kind enough than might ask to provide one, which is highly unlikely.

2. It can raise question in caseworker mind that why I have not submitted this with initial application and submitting now?

I seriously don't know what to do any comments and advice will be much appreciated.

Regards

rizwan567 wrote:Its not costing a lot in supplying such letter. And your application can not be refused on the basis why you supplied these letter (even when if they are not required)... but your application can be refused on the basis that why did you not supply these letter in your application. Philosophy is simple, its better to be safe then be sorry later.

No argument mate.

If you wish to gamble or apply as you think is right then go on. And let us know the decision. We will delighted to update our records and will advise in future accordingly!

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

After reading the refusal in http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

Most of NEW APPLICANTS should supply these letters as far as UKBA's EXCITEMENT.... otherwise it is not mentioned in guidance policy neither make any sense.

I am sure that if the visa in upper thread is refused then never means everybody will be refused. It varies on intellectual capabilities of case worker. No doubt he/she would be very important to everyone. I have also applied with an other mate without any declaration to each other. I dont intend to send any thing unless UKBA's further response.

Joint Bank Account itself means equal access for two members to a single bank account. The declaration's point of view is: "my 50000 access is made by 25000 contribution from other member and other member's 50000 access is made by 25000 contribution from mine." It could be required if both members supply their own separate statements.

The biggest thing, it is not mentioned in Guidance policy. (A Policy Guidance which Guides an Applicant How to Prepare a Validate Application, in Terms of Details and Evidences to Supply with)

I am afraid that somebody may get refusal on the basis that he/she has not submitted declaration to access 50k or 200k in his/her own account. :roll:

This visa category is now messed up specially for those who submitted their applications before 30 Jan regardless of Genuine or Not.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

When someone is applying for a visa which is showing £50,000 or £200,000 of funding... I don't think two extra sheet of A4 size papers would matter that much.

Therefore, providing additional papers would not have any negative impact (I have never heard that someone's visa is refused because they submitted additional proof or evidence provided was overwhelming)

It's a matter of your life and money you have earned. Therefore, do not take risk and just provide these additional documents regardless of how the money is being shown. Make things easy & simple for caseworker.

Even about the visa fees, always make sure that you provide TWO modes of payment because if your card is declined (due to bank's error or of any other fault), they can use another one (just put a little note in it about that). So many applicants got their refusals just because UKBA said they couldn't get their visa fees out of the card details, so they refused.

Always keep yourself safe. It won't harm you... and it's just a little extra effort just to be safe.