ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child first british passport and parent's signature issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marty

child first british passport and parent's signature issue

Post by marty » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

Hi there!
I need your help. i am filling my daughter's passport form from canada. (Passport form C2) and i want to know if i need write MOTHER with my signature in the box or do i write it outside the signature box ?? There is no line to write it below the box so i wasnt sure . Thank you all

marty

Post by marty » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Please help i need an advice at least. i need to know it before i post it tmrw. thanx lot

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Never done this form myself but I would assume only signature goes in the box and relationship below the box.

marty

Post by marty » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

Yeah i wud have thought so too , but there is no line below the box . and on the internet i found some answers from people saying to write it inside the box and others below the box so all very confusing .
i just dont want to send it all and having problem and causing delays.
thanx all

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:10 am

I would have thought only signature stays within the signature box and 'mother' be outside the box simply because the boxed signature is scanned and filed so you wouldn't want your signature to appear incorrectly.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

marty

Post by marty » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:43 pm

I know what u mean. i post the link here u can see how it is written on form .http://centralcontent.fco.gov.uk/resour ... orm-c2.pdf

have a look at section 7 you will see how confusing.
thankx for you help.