ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikramsingh1
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent

Post by vikramsingh1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi All,

I am eligible for ILR in April. Can't apply for my wife as she hasn't completed two years in UK. Currently she has Tier 1 dependent visa till 2015. WHich visa should I apply for her Tier 1 PBS or FLR(M)? As she is already on Tier 1 PBS dependent, do I really need to apply for her?

Please let me know.

regards
Vikram

db83

Re: ILR Dependent

Post by db83 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 pm

vikramsingh1 wrote:Hi All,

I am eligible for ILR in April. Can't apply for my wife as she hasn't completed two years in UK. Currently she has Tier 1 dependent visa till 2015. WHich visa should I apply for her Tier 1 PBS or FLR(M)? As she is already on Tier 1 PBS dependent, do I really need to apply for her?

Please let me know.

regards
Vikram
She can stay in the UK with her tier 1 dep visa till 2015. No need to apply for another visa after your ILR. Read FAQs in sticky notes
I'm just trying to help !