ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 pm

ziggy015 wrote:Hi!
I am flying to the UK next week. I am Polish and I am going to look for a job there. My husband and son(Serbian) are going to join me in June when my son's schoolyear finishes. My problem is:they will apply for family permit one month after my arrival and at that time I won't have to exercise treaty rights, but the date when they want to enter is close to the end of 3 months. What is your advice? What is the best time for them to apply and enter the Uk? Thanks in advance!!!
You can apply for the EEA Family Permit today. It is good for travel in the next 6 months.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 am

hello guys,

I have a very bad news my visa has been refused

Dear Sir,

"I am sending this email to inform you that your application for a UK visa has already been processed, unfortunately you were refused the visa"

i dont know the reason yet but i got an email from the British embassy in warsaw telling me

I am really confused

we subbmited certificate of marriage in england
Photos
conversations on facebook
A letter from here
we stated that we want to stay 2 months

That's all guys
farouk

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:12 pm

not good news but wait and see what exactly refusal letter say then may be give you some feedback.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm

all right guys here is the reason why they refused me

it is rediculous but ok

they refused me because i havent showed them that i lived with my wife and they said i could show by providing documents such as bank statement for her and for me to show the same address.

Guys believe me i gave them mine and her bank statement are they blind or they lost them

Any way i have noticed that the woman who took the application from me she stamped my original bank statement and the stamp was (originals seen) i realised that she made a mistake she should stamp the photocopy and not the original. anyway no comment for me

it is opened for you guys,

Kind regards,
farouk

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

what are "exact wording" in refusal letter.
little confusion from your statment.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:43 pm

here is " You havent provided any evidence that you and your wife are living together or that you have lived together in the past either before or after your marriage. eg letters,cards, utility/other bills or bank/other statements addressed to you and/or your wife showing the same address in any country i am satisfied that you are party to a marriage of convenience and blabla bla

I therefore refuse your eea family permit because i am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 blabla"

this is it
farouk

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 pm

farouk198830 wrote:here is " You havent provided any evidence that you and your wife are living together or that you have lived together in the past either before or after your marriage. eg letters,cards, utility/other bills or bank/other statements addressed to you and/or your wife showing the same address in any country i am satisfied that you are party to a marriage of convenience and blabla bla

I therefore refuse your eea family permit because i am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 blabla"

this is it
There have been a number of people refused with no basis in the past. The IO would not appear to have a strong basis for suspecting that your marriage was one of convenience.

This case law will be of relevance. http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... reece.html

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 pm

You could appeal .

There is a possibility that the application will be reconsidered prior to the hearing and your EEA family permit will be issued.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:35 am

Obie wrote:You could appeal .

There is a possibility that the application will be reconsidered prior to the hearing and your EEA family permit will be issued.
it might be better if the op reapply for the familly permit,showing the join bills and any evidence from the time they lived together in london and from now in poland,if u are still in there,its free of charge and it could be better than appealing,because it could be overturned but i don't trust them to do the right thing as they are refusing peoples because they just can and they just look for any reason really to do so..
so my advise would be to submit the same form,the same evidence but also with the documents that they requested that u did not submit to prove your relationship..its the quickest and much better option in my view,because i can tell u right now,they will drag u all the way to the appeal date and at the end they will grant u the FP but are u willing to wait another 6-7 months to get it issued??i don't think so..!!
and we have seen some recent cases where it happened..!!see donald-f case.
just reapply a second time and point out in a covering letter that u are providing the missing document proving your residency history with your wife and it must be the sponsor who addresses the covering letter,i mean they could refuse u i think on that basis,that even thought u are the applicant but the eu citizen is the sponsor and they expect her the address the letter not u.
i hope u can sort out your issue soon,take care.
UK------++++-------****

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I would reapply and submit minimal core evidence that you are living together. Do not submit everything in the world.

Also send a letter from your wife stating that you are living together and asking the ECO to call if they have any more questions.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:08 pm

hello Guys,

i would like to ask you about a complain to the home office my wife wants to complain or in another way she wants to scream and say he is my husband and they didnt issue the family permit for me
so any idea how to do do that

Thank you
farouk

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 pm

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:13 am

farouk198830 wrote:hello Guys,

i would like to ask you about a complain to the home office my wife wants to complain or in another way she wants to scream and say he is my husband and they didnt issue the family permit for me
so any idea how to do do that

Thank you
hey farouk,
sorry to hear about your family permit,u wife can complain to solvit uk,solvit poland,the europeen commission,my europe,and then maybe its better to reapply it may help...are u still in poland??
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 am

Hi thank you no I am back to Algeria this isn't fair what they did with me they want to destroy my relationship with my wife because she doesnt want to come to Algeria and life in Poland is really hard and in London we can live a normal life anyway thank you
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:16 pm

hi Guys,

I intend to reapply for the eea family permit i do have those evidence listed below:

-copy of passport of my wife
-our certificate of marriage
-A letter from her declaring that we will travel together
-photos of wedding and photos together
-bank statements both of us to show that we lived at the same address
-payslips both of us to show that we lived at the same address
-3 Letters that she sent me on my birthday and saint valentine's day
-boarding passes that we used when she came to me to london and when i went to her to poland
-the invitation that she did for me this january to go to poland for her
-boarding pass of my last trip to her
-Our Conversations

Do you think that with this everything will be ok ?
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

farouk198830 wrote:hi Guys,

I intend to reapply for the eea family permit i do have those evidence listed below:

-copy of passport of my wife
-our certificate of marriage
-A letter from her declaring that we will travel together
-photos of wedding and photos together
-bank statements both of us to show that we lived at the same address
-payslips both of us to show that we lived at the same address
-3 Letters that she sent me on my birthday and saint valentine's day
-boarding passes that we used when she came to me to london and when i went to her to poland
-the invitation that she did for me this january to go to poland for her
-boarding pass of my last trip to her
-Our Conversations

Do you think that with this everything will be ok ?

why don't u apply from algeria,u can still apply from there,its free and its not going to cost u a penny other than worldbridge fees,and then u can travel to poland or any other location and take the plane to the uk,but its important that u submit a letter confirming that u are traveling with her and that she wants to exercise her treaty rights in the uk,this way i think u can maybe have a shot at it.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ableAnchor

if u click on this link it will take u to processing times in any country u want,choose algeria and check how long a family permit is processed..100% application processed in 5 days..very impressive..
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

thank's man yeah i will try again as soon as possible hopefully it will work this time cheers
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 pm

guys who live in algeria do you have an idea if world bridge centre works on saturday and sunday
manythanks
farouk

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

farouk198830 wrote:guys who live in algeria do you have an idea if world bridge centre works on saturday and sunday
manythanks
I would assume they don't as the British missions would not be opened on weekends.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:31 pm

yes that's what i thought thanks mate anyway
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

farouk198830 wrote:yes that's what i thought thanks mate anyway
hi farouk,did u contact them today??let us know if u did..u need to contact them to make an appointment,the opening times are on the world bridge website.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

hii adel and hi everybody
i dont find the opening hours with days in their website i mean when we select algeria it is showing only the hours not days that's why i am confused the other countries they do show us
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 am

farouk198830 wrote:hii adel and hi everybody
i dont find the opening hours with days in their website i mean when we select algeria it is showing only the hours not days that's why i am confused the other countries they do show us
yes farouk,they don't tell u the days,but its obvious anyway,that they work everyday except friday and maybe saturday,but still u can give them a call to find out.i wish u luck.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Guys it is really urgent

I have been refused the family permit for the second time
the reason:

" you have applied to visit the uk for 2 months as a spouse of an EEA national, i note that you have provided evidence of your spouse's polish passport and your marriage certificate, therefore i am satisfied that you are related as claimed. However i note that your spouse is resident in poland. There is no evidence that your spouse will indeed be travelling with you or you will be joining her in the uk"

In view of the above. I am not satified that your EEA national member is residing in the uk , or will be accompanying you to the uk within six months of the date of the application ......."

I therefore refuse your EEA family permit.....

Guys what should i do how can i give them evidence that we will be travelling together this is sick really

Please help me out Guys, my wife is depressed
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 14, 2013 5:17 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Guys it is really urgent

I have been refused the family permit for the second time
the reason:

" you have applied to visit the uk for 2 months as a spouse of an EEA national, i note that you have provided evidence of your spouse's polish passport and your marriage certificate, therefore i am satisfied that you are related as claimed. However i note that your spouse is resident in poland. There is no evidence that your spouse will indeed be travelling with you or you will be joining her in the uk"

In view of the above. I am not satified that your EEA national member is residing in the uk , or will be accompanying you to the uk within six months of the date of the application ......."

I therefore refuse your EEA family permit.....

Guys what should i do how can i give them evidence that we will be travelling together this is sick really

Please help me out Guys, my wife is depressed
Did you submit together with the application a statement from your wife that you will be travelling together? That should be enough evidence. There is no need to buy tickets or so.