ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikramsingh1
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent

Post by vikramsingh1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi All,

Hi All,
I am going to apply for ILR in April. My wife hasn't completed two years of in UK so she is not eligible for ILR. She got her initial visa in Feb 2012. And our current visa is till 2015.
My Question I want to apply for ILR in April which visa should I apply for her?
Is it FLR(M) or does she really need any visa because she already on PBS dependent visa valid till 2015? I am confused UKBA website hasn't clearly mention this case.

I will appreciate your advice on it.

regards
Vikram

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 am

No need for her to switch to FLR(M), unless you are applying for ILR under Long Residence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vikramsingh1
Newly Registered

Post by vikramsingh1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 am

vinny wrote:No need for her to switch to FLR(M), unless you are applying for ILR under Long Residence.
Thanks for reply Vinny, I have completed 5 years here which include Work Permit, Tier 2 and then Tier 1. And I think it is not Long residence. So could you please clarify if she really need to apply for any kind of visa along with me as her current one is valid till 2015. Please let me know.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 pm

vinny wrote:No need for her to switch to FLR(M)
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.