ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA married with Romanian, which EEA application??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

flash_guiz
Newly Registered

Non EEA married with Romanian, which EEA application??

Post by flash_guiz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 am

Hi,
Me and my wife are married since 3 weeks and we need to submit the application this month and to be honest we are quite lost. Im thinking to apply with a solicitor but i cant really afford it. My wife is Romanian and we are leaving together since 2 years. i finished my master recently and i m under Tiers 4 visa. My wife have a blue card with all right to work in the UK.
ive been to a solicitor but im not really trusting him, he does look serious guy. for this reason i decided to apply by my self.

Can someone help us !!please

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am

what do you have a problem with
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

flash_guiz
Newly Registered

Post by flash_guiz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 am

Obie wrote:what do you have a problem with
Thanks for your help.
Well, i dont know which application i have to use and which kind of document. Which document she need to provide?
Here is the list of documents she have:
Bank statement
Contract of work
Contract of the landlord ( we asked him to put our names together)
Her payslips
Passeport photos
Marriage certificat
She also has the blue carte which allow her to work with full rights
We have photos of our wedding, ceremony with the familly etc..
Insurance number
3 bank statement
She also has her old passeport with a visa of my country in 2009
Reference letter from de comPany where she works
Reference letter from friends.

The situation is that she was aupair ( working for a familly for 2 years) and they paid her cash so she dones have payslip. But since 4 months, she is working in a company and has everything. Because of this case i need to know if the four payslips of the company is enough. Does she need to prove the aupair job as well???

For me : as i was student i didnt have the right to work

My passeport
My post graduat certificat
Photo passeport
Do i need m bank statement to apply?
Regarding the adress, in my police registration, its the same adress but in the statements some of them are different because i changes because of problems with the land lord.
I have also pics with her in my country.
My resident permit wich gonna expire the 30rd of march.

I would like to know if something missing or any mistake and the most important ( wich application i need to use)
Have i to complet the application or she completed???

If i can avoid a solicitor it could be good. Because ive been to one, i left him everything but they dont look serious so im worried now and im gonna take bach my document.

Thanks for your help

icexxik

Re: Non EEA married with Romanian, which EEA application??

Post by icexxik » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am

flash_guiz wrote:Hi,
Me and my wife are married since 3 weeks and we need to submit the application this month and to be honest we are quite lost. Im thinking to apply with a solicitor but i cant really afford it. My wife is Romanian and we are leaving together since 2 years. i finished my master recently and i m under Tiers 4 visa. My wife have a blue card with all right to work in the UK.
ive been to a solicitor but im not really trusting him, he does look serious guy. for this reason i decided to apply by my self.

Can someone help us !!please
You don't need a solicitor for this.

You need to apply with a BR5 form. Assuming your wife has a registration certificate, and your wife is a student or self-sufficient, you don't need any other documents, just original passport, her Romanian ID card (or passport) and your original marriage certificate.

In case she is either employed, or self employed, you need to provide evidence of employment/self employment.

You do not need a bank statement in case she has a registration certificate. If she doesn't, she needs to apply for the registration certificate, this can be done together with your BR5 application. Let me know if you have any questions as I have recently done the same thing.

rooneyw
Newly Registered

Post by rooneyw » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi , am in the same boat.

MY Spouse is romanian national but living in UK and working for last 5 years and she has authorization card and i applied for EEA2 application on Nov 6th 2012 and yet to get my COA.
Looks like i made a wrong application , instead of BR5 or BR6.
so can you let me know if i need to make BR5 or BR6 and do i need to request EEA team to send the documents back and apply with relevant form .

What am supposed to do.

Thanks in advance

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Let me help here.
The same thin happened to me . I married my Bulgarian wife 2012 and i used BR5 nad was successful. Romanain and Bulgarian srae still under employement restrictio until they finally lift the ban of their brabation in the Union lest they would still be resticted. So th form BR5 is for their Non EU Family memeber.