ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO APPOINTMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

professionals
Newly Registered

PEO APPOINTMENT

Post by professionals » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:19 pm

There is step by step instruction to book an appointment please see link below:

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html
Last edited by professionals on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

octupuse
Newly Registered

Post by octupuse » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am

As you haven't mentioned your commission or payment, am guessing your services are for free.

Information on how to book PEO is available on

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

I have used it to secure my PEO for February @ Liverpool, the problem most people have is that there do not carefully follow the instructions specified on the link above.

paribus
United Kingdom

Re: PEO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE

Post by paribus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

professionals wrote:Having problems booking appointments for same day service at PEO?

Contact us and we might sort something out for you.

100% peace of mind as we book appointment under your name.

Please bear in mind we need your confirmation 7 weeks in advance to book appointment under your name.

The appointment is not guaranteed but we have special softwares and tools to make it more likely possible.

Please contact us if you require help.

Immediate.appointments@gmail.com
What is your business name, office address and OISC number?
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

adl

Post by adl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks for ur help. just varified from ukba this morning :lol:

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm

adl wrote:Thanks for ur help. just varified from ukba this morning :lol:
Strange you are coming to confirm he's booked an appointment for you on the same day he's posting an advert even though he stated he needs your detail 7 weeks in advance. Uugh. *fishy*
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 am

adl

Post by adl » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

well I saw his advert on another website a month back :lol:

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:35 am

[quote="professionals"][b]Having problems booking appointments for same day service at PEO?[/b]

Please bear in mind we need your confirmation 7 weeks in advance to book appointment under your name.

The appointment is not guaranteed but we have special softwares and tools to make it more likely possible.

" special softwares and tools to make it more likely possible" seems funny but any one fedup with tryingbooking appointments like me ...i used service from premium.appointments at gmail dot com ...happy to recommend as reasonable and reliable ...No pay no sucess no advance

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 am

Why admins do not remove such users and post which are clearly against the forum rules?

expMan
Newly Registered

Post by expMan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 pm

I agree with you samira_uk...

Admins should have to remove such users and post which are clearly against the forum rules.

rizwankhan77
Newly Registered

Post by rizwankhan77 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

VMG wrote:
professionals wrote:Having problems booking appointments for same day service at PEO?

" special softwares and tools to make it more likely possible" seems funny but any one fedup with tryingbooking appointments like me ...i used service from premium.appointments at gmail dot com ...happy to recommend as reasonable and reliable ...No pay no sucess no advance
It's hard to pick the right one, also see history of VMG with below link, sounds like an agent of premium.appointments@gmail.com

http://www.immigrationboards.com/search ... author=VMG

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 pm

It's all a scam. They will book your appointment and then cancel it once you've paid.

donalds
Newly Registered

Post by donalds » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 am

Thank you for sharing the link. It is wonderful and helpful. It really helped me in learning appointment booking.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:56 pm

donalds wrote:Thank you for sharing the link. It is wonderful and helpful. It really helped me in learning appointment booking.
Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

I really need to book an appointment before 6th April 2013.

thanks ,
koolyaar

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm

koolyaar wrote:
donalds wrote:Thank you for sharing the link. It is wonderful and helpful. It really helped me in learning appointment booking.
Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

thanks ,
koolyaar
Hi All,

thanks ,
koolyaar

Please send me a Private message if someone looking for an Appointment on 10th April 2013 with 2 dependents.