ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent as appointment tomorrow

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amir3993
Newly Registered

Very urgent as appointment tomorrow

Post by amir3993 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi All,

I got few question which I'm not able to answer, can seniors gurus help me in this please.

Questions:

Form: for Tier 1 Genral
I'm using is version 12/12 "APPLICATION FOR AN INITIAL GRANT OF LEAVE (SWITCHING) OR AN EXTENSION OF LEAVE AND BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT UNDER TIER 1 (GENERAL) MAIN APPLICANT "
which says at the bottom of the page
"This form is to be used for applications made on or after 13 December
" -
Am I using the correct Tier 1 general form ?

Form for Tier 1 Dependant I'm using is version 10/2012 "APPLICATION FOR A GRANT OF LEAVE AND BIOMETRIC IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT AS A TIER 1, 2 OR 5 DEPENDANT
"This form is specified for applications made on or after 1 October 2012"

Tier 1 Main Application Form:

J5. You should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made?

Dependant Application form

N2; Is your relationship with your Spouse/Civil Partner subsisting?

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Amir

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Check the UKBA's site for the latest versions of the forms. They sound like the latest ones.

For the questions you listed, I don't understand what you need from the forum? Answer them with what's been asked. The only right answer is the one describing your situation.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Very urgent as appointment tomorrow

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:39 pm

amir3993 wrote:Hi All,

I got few question which I'm not able to answer, can seniors gurus help me in this please.

Questions:

Form: for Tier 1 Genral
I'm using is version 12/12 "APPLICATION FOR AN INITIAL GRANT OF LEAVE (SWITCHING) OR AN EXTENSION OF LEAVE AND BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT UNDER TIER 1 (GENERAL) MAIN APPLICANT "
"This form is to be used for applications made on or after 13 December
" -

Form for Tier 1 Dependant I'm using is version 10/2012 "APPLICATION FOR A GRANT OF LEAVE AND BIOMETRIC IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT AS A TIER 1, 2 OR 5 DEPENDANT
"This form is specified for applications made on or after 1 October 2012"

Tier 1 Main Application Form:

J5. You should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made?

Dependant Application form

N2; Is your relationship with your Spouse/Civil Partner subsisting?

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Amir
Any update Amir?