ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Hsmp EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SHANKARK

Urgent - Hsmp EC

Post by SHANKARK » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:21 am

Hi All,

I just obtained the Hsmp approval and wanna apply for EC before this month. I have a few queries... all that woork permits UK tells is to file VAF1 with Hsmp approval and evidence of funds.... It looks like this wasnt the case....

1. Are all the documents submitted for the initial Hsmp approval need be submitted for EC as well ?

2. Does the EC officer scrutinize your current job and demands to see payslips, IT returns and bank statements ?

3. My case I spent 3 years in UK before on a student visa and then on a work permit... Will there be an entry clearance for me when I fiel for Hsmp ? I was told that EC is only for first time goers !

4. If I show my UK bank statements is it necessary to show the Indian one ? The issue that bothers me is If I declare I work in India then they might want to see my bank statements as well...

Its soo much easy and a friendly atmosphere at the Home Office in Britain....Cant predict these BHC's

Please advise and share your experience....

Thanks

Shanker

SHANKARK

any word

Post by SHANKARK » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:58 pm

Any answers for the above queries ?

flamenco

Post by flamenco » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:33 pm

I am facing a situation as well. I got my HSMP approval but got redundant by my employer before applying for EC. I am now worried as to what to do in case the EC officer checks it with the employer? I don't know if I should declare in the VAF1, the fact that I am no more working for the same employer?

sudhirg

Post by sudhirg » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:52 am

come to india and appy for EC. Its simple and u will get it in a week.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:49 am

Hi,

Wot docs do u need to submit as i have submitted mine for EC and didnt include my payslips but submitted P60, letter from previous UK employer stating i've earned over 40K and a diiferent bank statement (4months) which is not showing mysalary been credited to it. Hope that will be enough.

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:56 am

ski,
is ur salary reflecting in ur a/c?

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:58 am

for EC is it really required to show our salry refecting in our bk statement??in my initial application i got approval with only IT and payslips dint show bk statement ..now for EC m showing sufficient funds in my saving bank A/C is that enough ski... :)

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:59 am

guys plz reply..

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:04 am

Hi,

Well my salary is not reflectin in my bank acct, just showing enough money and also bank statment from my sponsor as well. Well for my initial HSMP, submitted bank statement showing that salary was been paid into it......so guess we are in the same situation :)

The only issue is that didnt submit my payslips along.....did u submit ur drivers license as age? Didnt submit mine.....guess the passport shud cover that.