ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

document checklist

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

black_bird

document checklist

Post by black_bird » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 am

hi folks, my case is quite straight forward, entered 13 jun 08 on HSMP, extended on Tier 1 General. Only had 1 employer and for the 5 years been out to 50+ countries but still under 180 days.

I am planning at applying for ILR on the 16th of May 2013. (Do I need to apply for PEO appointment on the 31st of Mar? 46 days in advance? will this give me enough time to find a slot?)

After reading through all the documentations and forms I am getting myself confused! Would someone please check to see I have all I need as supporting documents? many thanks!!

I would need:
1. life in the uk pass certificate
2. Earning proof: It can be
--------A. payslips/P60/Employer letter; with B.bank statment , covering 12 concecutive months within the 15.
3. For continous 5 years in the uk I would need:
Letter from employer stating all of the absences are under paid annual leaves, and state the short business trips, compassionate leave.
I would provide a detail list of break downs of all the days absent.

One point i didnt understand on Set (o) form is '11G under section 11 documents: for HSMP/tier1 ' If you are employeed, documents showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.' Does this mean I would need to provide all 5 years of bank statment and letter from HMR(employment history letter) to cover all period?

I understand since I dont have biometric permit now,once ILR is approved I will be asked to obtain one?

Many thanks!!!

uksettlement
India

Re: document checklist

Post by uksettlement » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 am

black_bird wrote:hi folks, my case is quite straight forward, entered 13 jun 08 on HSMP, extended on Tier 1 General. Only had 1 employer and for the 5 years been out to 50+ countries but still under 180 days.

I am planning at applying for ILR on the 16th of May 2013. (Do I need to apply for PEO appointment on the 31st of Mar? 46 days in advance? will this give me enough time to find a slot?)

After reading through all the documentations and forms I am getting myself confused! Would someone please check to see I have all I need as supporting documents? many thanks!!

I would need:
1. life in the uk pass certificate - yes
--------A. payslips/P60/Employer letter; with B.bank statment , covering 12 concecutive months within the 15. - fine
Letter from employer stating all of the absences are under paid annual leaves, and state the short business trips, compassionate leave. -yes
I would provide a detail list of break downs of all the days absent. - yes

One point i didnt understand on Set (o) form is '11G under section 11 documents: for HSMP/tier1 ' If you are employeed, documents showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.' Does this mean I would need to provide all 5 years of bank statment and letter from HMR(employment history letter) to cover all period? - no I think u look at 11 L if I m not wrong. Just the one which applies to tier 1

I understand since I dont have biometric permit now,once ILR is approved I will be asked to obtain one? - yes that is how the new visa will be issued. No more vignette on the passport.

Many thanks!!!
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

black_bird

Post by black_bird » Thu May 23, 2013 1:41 am

uksettlement wrote:
black_bird wrote:hi folks, my case is quite straight forward, entered 13 jun 08 on HSMP, extended on Tier 1 General. Only had 1 employer and for the 5 years been out to 50+ countries but still under 180 days.

I would need:
1. life in the uk pass certificate - yes
--------A. payslips/P60/Employer letter; with B.bank statment , covering 12 concecutive months within the 15. - fine
Letter from employer stating all of the absences are under paid annual leaves, and state the short business trips, compassionate leave. -yes
I would provide a detail list of break downs of all the days absent. - yes

One point i didnt understand on Set (o) form is '11G under section 11 documents: for HSMP/tier1 ' If you are employeed, documents showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.' Does this mean I would need to provide all 5 years of bank statment and letter from HMR(employment history letter) to cover all period? - no I think u look at 11 L if I m not wrong. Just the one which applies to tier 1

I understand since I dont have biometric permit now,once ILR is approved I will be asked to obtain one? - yes that is how the new visa will be issued. No more vignette on the passport.

Many thanks!!!

Sorry I've just seen your reply and thank you very much :)

I have more question on the employer letter about absence, work is only willing to provide a general letter about I've been working full time and entitled to 25 days of annual leaves each year, but not willing to proof my days out of the UK are related to these annual leaves, would this letter be okay?

Bank statement has the letter DUPLICATE on it, i've lost the originals. would this be a problem?

SureShot

Post by SureShot » Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

black_bird wrote:I have more question on the employer letter about absence, work is only willing to provide a general letter about I've been working full time and entitled to 25 days of annual leaves each year, but not willing to proof my days out of the UK are related to these annual leaves, would this letter be okay?
Hi. Just checking as you would have received your decision by now. Did the letter from the employer work.

How do the weekends that are spent outside of the UK explained by the 25 days that the employer can give out a letter for.

Thanks a lot.