ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muyiwa333
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Uk spouse visa

Post by muyiwa333 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am

Need help! Am about to apply for uk spouse visa. I have all documents in place the only thing am worried about is the accodation requirement. My wife is british and living with her parent in a 3 bedroom house. Her mum and dad stays in one room , she has her own room aslo in the house and their is still one room left for guest> Her mum has writen a consent letter that she is happy for me to live in the same house with my wife until we can secure our own flat> Her mum aslo enclosed her mortgage statment, land registy and property details > Please advice

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 am