ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Prosepct

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP holder
Newly Registered

Job Prosepct

Post by HSMP holder » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Can anyone comment on the difficulty, as a HSMP holder, on securing a job in the UK?

Can anyone recommend a reliable and efficient employment agency to me?

Thanks for any advice.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:09 pm

I can suggest you few for IT Field... Try CWJobs.co.uk, JobServe.com, Reed.co.uk, Totaljobs.com, TheITJobBoard.com..

Furthermore, you can search in google... for example if you are looking for a job in Java, try "Java Jobs in UK" in Google.

Try searchin in country specific webite i.e. google.co.uk

:)

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:55 pm

In addition to the above, if you have any friends working in the UK in similar field, it might be a good idea to make contacts with them to see whether there is any reference prospects for them.

muimui
Newly Registered

Post by muimui » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Hi, I am working in a software company which are recuiting a number of people at the moment. You could send me your CV so that I can put forward. If you are successful, remunation will be rewarded to you.

HSMP holder
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP holder » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Thank you for your information.
What is that position?
I am not in IT field so I am afraid that I may not fit your requirement. I have a Mechanical Engineering degree and a UK Laws degree.

Ritesh_Shetty
Newly Registered

your mail id please

Post by Ritesh_Shetty » Mon May 28, 2007 8:23 am

muimui wrote:Hi, I am working in a software company which are recuiting a number of people at the moment. You could send me your CV so that I can put forward. If you are successful, remunation will be rewarded to you.
Can you please send me a test mail at shetty_ritesh@yahoo.com
would like to send you my resume
Regards
Ritesh

shahidja
Newly Registered

Post by shahidja » Wed May 30, 2007 6:25 pm

Dear muimui,

I am Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in a software house and looking for a job in Uk. Can u plz send me an e mail on shahidja@hotmail.com so i can send u my CV.

Thannx