ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does anyone kbows they kind of checks ukba

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

progeny5kay

does anyone kbows they kind of checks ukba

Post by progeny5kay » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hello everyone does anyone know what checks ukba does before issuing RC or papers to applicant? Do they ring up to check all your documents to see if they genuine or just physical checks like visiting applicant?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 pm

And you asking this because your documents are not genuine or because you don't like to have visitors?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: does anyone kbows they kind of checks ukba

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 pm

progeny5kay wrote:Hello everyone does anyone know what checks ukba does before issuing RC or papers to applicant? Do they ring up to check all your documents to see if they genuine or just physical checks like visiting applicant?
For most applications they do neither. But it probably depends.

If you include documents which are found to be forged, then you could expect extra scrutiny and in most cases to be rejected.

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 am

Jambo wrote:And you asking this because your documents are not genuine or because you don't like to have visitors?
No far from it am asking cos am a father of 2 British girls and I applied in zambrano have been the one doing the care taking of the kids cos the youngest is 1year old and since my partner had her she has been diagnosed with depression and some other stuff so she was refer to mother and baby unit but our relationship ended recently so am asking to know what checks they do as I sent my ex partner's incapacity benefit documents and I will like to know if they will ring them to check so they can confirm she is really sick as am worried reading in here that they refused a mother of 6 months old baby what chance does a father has?

progeny5kay

Re: does anyone kbows they kind of checks ukba

Post by progeny5kay » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
progeny5kay wrote:Hello everyone does anyone know what checks ukba does before issuing RC or papers to applicant? Do they ring up to check all your documents to see if they genuine or just physical checks like visiting applicant?
For most applications they do neither. But it probably depends.

If you include documents which are found to be forged, then you could expect extra scrutiny and in most cases to be rejected.

Thank you for your reply all my documents are genuine it will make no sense to sends forged document as this will get me nowhere

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 pm

progeny5kay wrote: as am worried reading in here that they refused a mother of 6 months old baby what chance does a father has?
Each case is different. I would not read into other cases too much.

However, if the basis of your application is no longer valid, you might get refused. I have no idea what checks the UKBA are doing but I guess it is easier for them to do checks with other governmental organisations (if they wish to).

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Jambo wrote:
progeny5kay wrote: as am worried reading in here that they refused a mother of 6 months old baby what chance does a father has?
Each case is different. I would not read into other cases too much.

However, if the basis of your application is no longer valid, you might get refused. I have no idea what checks the UKBA are doing but I guess it is easier for them to do checks with other governmental organisations (if they wish to).

Thank you for your advice I will hope and pray