ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Sheffiled PEO Accept dependents with main applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koolyaar

Does Sheffiled PEO Accept dependents with main applicant

Post by koolyaar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi ,

I managed to book an appointment at sheffield on 3rd April just for me as i have 2 dependents as well.

I know cardiff accept dependents with main applicant application.

Does anyone know if Sheffield accept dependents as well.

please reply.

Thanks,
Koolyaar

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 pm

koolyaara,

I don't think there is any reason why they won't accept an applicant with dependents. If you have managed to book appointment successfully with dependents then it's fine to go ahead with your app! Don't worry.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 pm

crusador0408 wrote:koolyaara,

I don't think there is any reason why they won't accept an applicant with dependents. If you have managed to book appointment successfully with dependents then it's fine to go ahead with your app! Don't worry.
Thanks for ur reply.
But i managed to book appt only for myself it does not include 2 dependents so my question is that will they accept dependents on the same day ?

As i have seen few similar cases in cardiff and cardiff does accept dependents with main applicant without appt of dependents ?
Hope u understand my question better now