ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Process today at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lmkanuri
Newly Registered

ILR Process today at Croydon

Post by lmkanuri » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Today I have been to croydon for my ILR visa. I was told that the case work is complete & successful.

However they said my passport is with them and they said i can collect it next week based on their confirmation. They said they were awaiting biometric results.

I dont know what is biometric results. Can anyone explain ?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Process today at Croydon

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 pm

lmkanuri wrote:Today I have been to croydon for my ILR visa. I was told that the case work is complete & successful.

However they said my passport is with them and they said i can collect it next week based on their confirmation. They said they were awaiting biometric results.

I dont know what is biometric results. Can anyone explain ?
Congratulations. You will be fine. Bio Metric Results are Information in the UKBA system about a person's Personal details,Immigration history,Criminal convictions and whether involved in any terrorism activities. Under what category did you apply? Please post your Experience.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Same as me. I guess we were there the same time. I left at quarter pass five.
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

lmkanuri
Newly Registered

RE: ILR Visa

Post by lmkanuri » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 am

Just got a call from UKBA saying that everything is completed and will get my passports in 3 working days and biometric card within 5 or 7 days.

This forum has been really helpful for in giving me right information.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi,

Did you receive a call today?. I was at croydon yesterday same answer received at the counter yesterday but no calls yet.?. However they told me that everything is fine once system is back I can pick up . But I opted for post.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Any news yet?