ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child settlement visa refused on 23rd jan 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srijai2010
Newly Registered

Child settlement visa refused on 23rd jan 2013

Post by srijai2010 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Please help me all,

My husband is in UK and i came here for my delivery. We both are in ILR. we applied settlement visa child under 18 category for my one year old baby on 23rd oct 2012. Entry Clearance officer has been rejected due to mother is not residing there, and they had been verified in my landlords address which is different. But we have clearly mentioned our address in tenancy agreement.
My husband and myself was very much upsetted due to this refusal. I believe this refusal is not for a valid reason. They have sent a appeal form.

I am here in chennai for past one and half years with my baby. How can i laeave my baby alone?

Please give me your ideas to process next. Either applying fresh is best or going for appeal is best. Which will take less time. I need to renter UK within june month.

Awaiting for responses.

Thanks,
Srijai

srijai2010
Newly Registered

please

Post by srijai2010 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

please reply guys

vtprasad
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant

Post by vtprasad » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi Srijai

What do you mean verified at the landlords address , are they physically been to address and checked ? Did you include any address proof with your application?

I advise to approach solicitor so that he can write a letter on your behalf explaining the mistake been committed by immigration case worker.

Regards
Prasad

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Dependant

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 pm

vtprasad wrote:Hi Srijai

What do you mean verified at the landlords address , are they physically been to address and checked ? Did you include any address proof with your application?

I advise to approach solicitor so that he can write a letter on your behalf explaining the mistake been committed by immigration case worker.

Regards
Prasad
That's right you need Legal help. I do not understand as to why they checked at landlord's address. Is it by letter? Landlord must have informed them that you don't live in his/her address. What were the documents you gave the Entry Clearance officer?

prakash16481
Newly Registered

Re: Child settlement visa refused on 23rd jan 2013

Post by prakash16481 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

srijai2010 wrote:Please help me all,

My husband is in UK and i came here for my delivery. We both are in ILR. we applied settlement visa child under 18 category for my one year old baby on 23rd oct 2012. Entry Clearance officer has been rejected due to mother is not residing there, and they had been verified in my landlords address which is different. But we have clearly mentioned our address in tenancy agreement.
My husband and myself was very much upsetted due to this refusal. I believe this refusal is not for a valid reason. They have sent a appeal form.

I am here in chennai for past one and half years with my baby. How can i laeave my baby alone?

Please give me your ideas to process next. Either applying fresh is best or going for appeal is best. Which will take less time. I need to renter UK within june month.

Awaiting for responses.

Thanks,
Srijai

Hello Srijai,

sorry to hear that, I am in the same boat ,my wife went to India to give a birth,I am planning to apply settlement visa for my child from Chennai this April 2014, I am worried now becz I am sharing a room in 3 bedroom house, do i have to show the income threshold? how did you deal ? could you please let me know the status of your application? that would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards
Prakash