ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OUT OF TIME APPEAL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manish mehta
Newly Registered

OUT OF TIME APPEAL

Post by manish mehta » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 am

Hi all

I got one letter from Hm courts and written there your appeal was not given by deadline time and top of the letter head written OUT OF TIME APPEAL.

Guys, i spoke with my lawyer and he told me appeal was not lodged ontime and he also do not know why ???? They taken 140 pounds from my account for oral hearing...

what is happening with me???

Please if you know anyone regarding this please kindly inform me?

I can not trust my lawyer as well.

Just hopeless my God..........

dreamfriend

Re: OUT OF TIME APPEAL

Post by dreamfriend » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:51 am

manish mehta wrote:Hi all

I got one letter from Hm courts and written there your appeal was not given by deadline time and top of the letter head written OUT OF TIME APPEAL.

Guys, i spoke with my lawyer and he told me appeal was not lodged ontime and he also do not know why ???? They taken 140 pounds from my account for oral hearing...

what is happening with me???

Please if you know anyone regarding this please kindly inform me?

I can not trust my lawyer as well.

Just hopeless my God..........
Did you sent your appeal to the Tribunal in given time (I think its 10 working days) ?

If you got the proof then sent with covering letter to the Tribunal and they will accept it as "On time Appeal".

gaya
Newly Registered

Post by gaya » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 am

Hi Manish,

Does the letter say that the out of time appeal application is accepted? Call up the admin office and find out if this appeal is accepted. Also ask your barrister to write to them explaining the reason for the delay.

Don't worry - out of time appeal with permission is accepted and this does not come under overstaying..