ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

UTT REFUSAL

Post by sfkakbar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am

Hi Hassan if your friend's permission is refused he now has the option to apply to Court of Appeal directly. An application to the Court of Appeal must be made using form N161, and must be made within 14 days of service of the decision of the Upper Tribunal refusing or granting permission to appeal.
The application is to be sent to:
The Civil Appeals Office
Room E307
The Royal Courts of Justice
Strand
London WC2A 2LL

For more detail call them or visit http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/imm ... /appeals#7

Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: UTT REFUSAL

Post by hassan5805 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:36 am

sfkakbar wrote:Hi Hassan if your friend's permission is refused he now has the option to apply to Court of Appeal directly. An application to the Court of Appeal must be made using form N161, and must be made within 14 days of service of the decision of the Upper Tribunal refusing or granting permission to appeal.
The application is to be sent to:
The Civil Appeals Office
Room E307
The Royal Courts of Justice
Strand
London WC2A 2LL

For more detail call them or visit http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/imm ... /appeals#7

Thanks
Thanks for yr reply Fsk.. bro does he hve to apply for pre action protocol before applying to the JR??

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Utt permission

Post by sfkakbar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Sorry ma dear I don't know much about this pre-protocol thing...

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Psw

Post by sfkakbar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:55 am

Hi ma dear frnz.. A guy won his case in FTT on ACCA base. HO made an appeal to UTT Where The honrable judge said that decision in FTT on basis of ACCA is minor error of Law. That guy done MBA in may 2012. Share this with your lawyer if it can be helpful for your case. Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Psw

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 am

sfkakbar wrote:Hi ma dear frnz.. A guy won his case in FTT on ACCA base. HO made an appeal to UTT Where The honrable judge said that decision in FTT on basis of ACCA is minor error of Law. That guy done MBA in may 2012. Share this with your lawyer if it can be helpful for your case. Thanks
yar but the problem is we hvnt done Mba yet..

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

High court

Post by sfkakbar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am

Hi dear, Pl upload links or some details about Ahmad case that is to be heard on 17th April. Pl if any person has any details pl pl pl pl I need it. thanks.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: High court

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 pm

sfkakbar wrote:Hi dear, Pl upload links or some details about Ahmad case that is to be heard on 17th April. Pl if any person has any details pl pl pl pl I need it. thanks.
brov i am sorry i dnt hve any details a lot ppl claiming tht his case or mine case but no one sure yet even tho i..

Usomi
Newly Registered

Post by Usomi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:34 am

quietness of the forum suggests ACCA matter is over and we have lost which is sad,,,, very sad :cry:

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Usomi wrote:quietness of the forum suggests ACCA matter is over and we have lost which is sad,,,, very sad :cry:
Forum is quite but we will inshalla i think all of us waiting for the hearing dates..

wasimshera
Newly Registered

april case

Post by wasimshera » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Its not over yet.
i guess everyone is waiting for the case in court .
could anyone please give me details of that case ??even a little bit

Usomi
Newly Registered

Post by Usomi » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 am

[quote="hassan5805"][quote="Usomi"]quietness of the forum suggests ACCA matter is over and we have lost which is sad,,,, very sad :cry:[/quote] Forum is quite but we will inshalla i think all of us waiting for the hearing dates..[/quote]

i wish everyone the best of luck and hope outcome will be in our favour :)

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Right to work during Judicial Review

Post by mohisumon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 am

Is Right to work existing During Judicial Review process ?????
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Right to work during Judicial Review

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

mohisumon wrote:Is Right to work existing During Judicial Review process ?????
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks
Tes under the section 3C and 3D you are allow to work same hours as you were allow before submittinng your application..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Does anyone Know wat is rule 24????

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 am

hassan5805 wrote:
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks
Tes under the section 3C and 3D you are allow to work same hours as you were allow before submittinng your application..
SEction 3c and 3d are for in time application and appeal. They do not cover judicial review. So no. You are not allowed to work if your visa has expired and are on judicial review.

mohisumon
Newly Registered

Post by mohisumon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm

quantum1 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks
SEction 3c and 3d are for in time application and appeal. They do not cover judicial review. So no. You are not allowed to work if your visa has expired and are on judicial review.
So whats the Status at that time..............?????????

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

mohisumon wrote:
quantum1 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks
mate i m sure you are allow to work same hours as you were doing before go n chck the Ukba website you ll knw Read section 5 page 5 you ll get the answer i hve nt saved the link otherwise i wid give it u..

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm

mohisumon wrote:
quantum1 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Can anyone confirm me
Thanks
No status. If the judicial review is successful, status will be awarded retroactively. If it is not successful, then no status throughout.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
mohisumon wrote:
quantum1 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote: Tes under the section 3C and 3D you are allow to work same hours as you were allow before submittinng your application..
mate i m sure you are allow to work same hours as you were doing before go n chck the Ukba website you ll knw Read section 5 page 5 you ll get the answer i hve nt saved the link otherwise i wid give it u..
What you are saying is not correct/true. Please provide a link.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 pm

A person whose leave under sections 3C or 3D expires and who has not been granted leave becomes an overstayer, is no longer subject to any conditions and no longer has any permission to work or run a business. Enforcement action should be considered against the individual if he does not leave the UK.
7. APPLICATIONS MADE AND DECIDED BEFORE LEAVE ENDS
3C leave begins when a person whose limited leave either to enter or remain expires without an application for variation of that leave being decided and it continues while the application for leave has not been decided. Section 3C (1) applies. Therefore if an application is made in time and is refused before the leave ends 3C leave is not triggered. The effect of this will be to prevent the applicant from being able to appeal against the refusal of a variation under section 82. However, if at the same time as the variation application is refused the applicant’s leave is curtailed, there would be the right to appeal under section 82 (e). If leave is curtailed, section 3D leave is triggered rather than 3C.
If a variation application is refused within the period of leave and as a result the one stop appeal process is not triggered it will be possible for the applicant to repeat or to make a subsequent application the refusal of which will not be open to certification under section 96.
8. CONTINUATION OF LEAVE WHILE AN APPEAL COULD BE BROUGHT
Under sections 3C(2)(b) and 3D(2)(a) leave is extended while an in-country appeal could be brought against an immigration decision under section 82 of the 2002 Act (see IDI Chapter 12 for a complete list of immigration decisions).
An appeal can be brought until the end of the time limit for appealing against a decision which is 10 working days from receipt of the notice of decision. If the decision is sent by first class post, the decision is deemed to have been received 2 days after it was sent, unless there is proof to the contrary.
If no appeal is brought in time, leave to remain which is extended by 3C or 3D will lapse. If an out of time appeal is accepted by the Tribunal, leave is extended until the appeal is finally determined, withdrawn or abandoned.
9. CONTINUATION OF LEAVE WHILE AN APPEAL IS PENDING
In accordance with sections 3C (2)(c) and 3D(2)(b) leave is extended while an in- country appeal is pending.
An appeal is pending from the time that it is instituted until it is finally determined, withdrawn or abandoned. Section 104 (1) of the 2002 Act applies. An appeal is abandoned if the appellant is granted leave to enter ..cpied these from there

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 pm

A judicial review isn't classed as an appeal under the act.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:19 pm

i talked with two barristers and 2 lawyers. All of them told me that we are allowed to work under judicial review or appeal..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

guys doesn anyone going to the court of appeal on 17th of april as we all know one of the case going to be heared on the 17th april.. Plz updates us too of any of you going??

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:51 pm

It should be listed here eventually:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court- ... peal-civil

wpuk2013

Tier 2 Application ACCA

Post by wpuk2013 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi All,

My UT hearing will be on 16th April (still awaiting for the confirmation) but now I'm not so keen about this Visa. My employer is willing to sponsor me and therefore I will be going for tier2 in any circumstances (win/lose).

My question is, will now UKBA will consider UK NARIC equivalence letter for Tier 2 or not? And also, do I meet the English language requirement on the base of ACCA or not?

I will be applying for tier 2 back from my home country.

Thank you.