ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Danish Green Card Rejection on Fees issue

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s123456
Newly Registered

Danish Green Card Rejection on Fees issue

Post by s123456 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 am

Hi,
I submitted my Danish Green Card application at VFS centre London on 13/01/2012, I paid 6,100 DKK, application fees of Danish green card on official site by my credit card on 12/01/2012.
I received Rejection Latter from Danish embassy on 13/09/2012, giving me REASON OF REJECTION that I paid wrong amount of fees, the actual fees is 6,275 DKK. So my application is rejected.
I paid online, so there is no chance of paying less or wrong amount, the important thing is this in January 2012 the fees was 6,100 DKK NOT 6,275 DKK. The VFS London office staff also checked my application before submitting and she told me that every thing is ok and complete. And also I contacted so many time during these last 9 months at their call center they always me that my case is under process.
How it become possible that they increased fees afterwards and rejects my application.
What should I do know?
Can I get any advice please, Thanks.

kareem0786
Newly Registered

danish green card scheme rejected on fees issue

Post by kareem0786 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 pm

hello,
mine also rejected with same issue, please guide me how to appleal,
thanks,
kareem

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Why don't you go for Tier 1 (High Value Migrant Program)?

It's also a route to Permanent Settlement in the UK

kareem0786
Newly Registered

Post by kareem0786 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 am

hii ,
already I am traveeling in a boat, so let me try this one first . If its 100% rejected then i will think about uk. when i was there in uk there is no such an option of work permitt,
thanks,
kareem

kareem0786
Newly Registered

Post by kareem0786 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 pm

hello guys,
I got reply from DIS, GC rejected for fees shortage. i can apply again with the balance fees and some documents, if u need suggestions mail me rajjonn@gmail.com,
thnx,
kareem

Mr Legal

Re: Danish Green Card Rejection on Fees issue

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 am

Hi,all

As per the Danish Immigration policy,they normally enhance their visa fees in January of each year.If you are pretty sure that the fee was that which you had deposited ,file your appeal detailing facts in light of proof.

Hope this will help.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Mr Legal

Re: danish green card scheme rejected on fees issue

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 am

kareem0786 wrote:hello,
mine also rejected with same issue, please guide me how to appleal,
thanks,
kareem
To make an appeal against the Danish Immigration Services' decision,you need to read the guidelines available on website as well as they might have also given you guidelines in decision.

My case was not that as your but I got mine in second appeal anyway.Appeal processing takes more than 5/6months.

Hope this will help.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.