ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application form queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sulabh
Newly Registered

AN Application form queries

Post by sulabh » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Hello Admin,

I have a question regarding my application for Citizenship (Form AN), in the employment section where it is asked:

Section 3.1 - What is the best response to 'What is your occupation?' - IT Consultant
Section 3.2 - are you a. an employee; b. a business partner; c. self employed?; d. A Director? - b) A Partner

Section 3.3 - Name of the employer or business - XYZ ...
Section 3.4 - Address of the employer or business - XYZ
Section 3.5 - Address of tax office or tax office reference. - XYZ

Now, my question is that in the current year I am working as a partner of an LLP and before that for the previous 5 years I was part of PAYE and have complete P60 and stuff. Now, for this year when I am a partner of an LLP am not sure if it is fine to submit my docs with previous P60's and a letter from my current company which can confirm am part of this LLP.

Will this be fine to go ahead and submit the form as a partner before the tax return details are processed next month. As I am already eligible for my Citizenship since 30th Jan 13.

Many thanks for your inputs here.

Much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Your answers are fine.

Employment is not a requirement for citizenship applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sulabh
Newly Registered

Post by sulabh » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Many thanks CR001, I was concerned, as for self employment they do ask for return details and was wondering if I need to produce something for LLP as well.

Will get a letter from the company confirming employment, but was just concerned otherwise.

boloney

Post by boloney » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

sulabh wrote:Many thanks CR001, I was concerned, as for self employment they do ask for return details and was wondering if I need to produce something for LLP as well.

Will get a letter from the company confirming employment, but was just concerned otherwise.
they only ask for recent one so right now it can only be for tax year 2011/2012.