ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application form question G.10 not filled correctly

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razi1234
- thin ice -

application form question G.10 not filled correctly

Post by razi1234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

hi guys,
i hv sent ti entt application ,but i just reralised that in application form question G10 we just have to tell that we gonna invest 50000 pound,,but by mistake i have put in g10 my current balance of statemnt,,i have only 1 statemnt (maintenance 900+50000 pound psw route),i need advice whatg can i do now to elaborate them that my maintenance funds are included .my total end balance was 52000 pound,,plz advise me wot to do now regards
RAZI

entrepreneur123

Re: application form question G.10 not filled correctly

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 pm

May be send UKBA covering letter with your application reference if you already got it? Wait for other replies.

razi1234 wrote:hi guys,
i hv sent ti entt application ,but i just reralised that in application form question G10 we just have to tell that we gonna invest 50000 pound,,but by mistake i have put in g10 my current balance of statemnt,,i have only 1 statemnt (maintenance 900+50000 pound psw route),i need advice whatg can i do now to elaborate them that my maintenance funds are included .my total end balance was 52000 pound,,plz advise me wot to do now regards

razi1234
- thin ice -

g10

Post by razi1234 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Any senior advise plz
RAZI

razi1234
- thin ice -

sug

Post by razi1234 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 am

hi sug
i had applied on mid of december .any senior advise on my question
RAZI

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I think your problem is not that much technical or complicated one.They will apply their minds towards the point of investment funds and maintenance funds if you have provided one single statment to demonstrate for both claims.

As you stated you had provided statment with ending balance of 52k.That's fine,dont be panic because the investment required funds is 50k.

Further just to ease your worries and to put your mind in peace,get it reissued that bank statment latest and write shortly to CW that 50k is to cover your investment requirment and the rest to cover your maintenance funds.But,highlight your 900 for 90 consecutive days back from the date of your application.

hope this will help!
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

ali_gul
Newly Registered

Post by ali_gul » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:15 am

Hi I have sent the entrepreneur application and I did the same mistake but in my case I showed my mother's bank statement as(Third party sponsor) plus my personal bank statement showing a balance of 51300 available for investment. could you please advice me shall i write a letter to them that my maintenance funds are included in the amount of investment.

Regards
Ali Gul

ali_gul
Newly Registered

Post by ali_gul » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 am

ali_gul wrote:

Hi I have sent the entrepreneur application and I did the same mistake but in my case I showed my mother's bank statement as(Third party sponsor) plus my personal bank statement showing a balance of 51300 available for investment. could you please advice me shall i write a letter to them that my maintenance funds are included in the amount of investment.

Regards
Ali Gul

any suggestions plz??