ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO Biometric Issue..service back or still down?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tina_Eapen

Croydon PEO Biometric Issue..service back or still down?

Post by Tina_Eapen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 am

I got Croydon PEO ILR appointment next week. Any news on current status of service..? Biometric systems are back in service or still down.? My appointment is the first slot of the day. Biometic issues affects all appointments of only during busy hours..? Thanks.

Bit worried about 'same day' service now..!!

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 am

I went this friday after waiting for 8 hrs i was told that everything is fine with the dics but their biometric is down si they cannot give me the approval today. They wil l send by post. Waiting for them to send it.
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

Tina_Eapen

Post by Tina_Eapen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 am

This will affect people already have bio-metric card only or all applicants..?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Croydon PEO Biometric Issue..service back or still down?

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 am

Tina_Eapen wrote:I got Croydon PEO ILR appointment next week. Any news on current status of service..? Biometric systems are back in service or still down.? My appointment is the first slot of the day. Biometic issues affects all appointments of only during busy hours..? Thanks.

The nationwide service has had issues the last 2 weeks affecting all peos not just Croydon.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:03 am

D4109125 wrote: The nationwide service has had issues the last 2 weeks affecting all peos not just Croydon.
Don't think that's necessarily true as I had my appointment at Solihull on 11 th march and everything went smoothly.i also got the brp cards delivered in3 working days.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 am

Tina_Eapen wrote:I got Croydon PEO ILR appointment next week. Any news on current status of service..? Biometric systems are back in service or still down.? My appointment is the first slot of the day. Biometic issues affects all appointments of only during busy hours..? Thanks.

Keep in touch with the UKBA news and updates page too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS