ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My case is been held In CPO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:32 am

so they have not specified which document is not genuine?

ascotch
Newly Registered

Post by ascotch » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 am

Project Plans
Client Agreements

I havent included any supporting documents to support the above two documents.

UKBA is giving hard time to everyone. I have spent so much money already into this.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 am

if you have not submitted them, how come they are not genuine?
Anyway, get ready to fork another £1000-1500 for the appeal procedure...

ascotch
Newly Registered

Post by ascotch » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 am

They saying Project plans are not genuine , I think i should have submitted other pre project meeting documents.

I can proof everything genuine in court but it will take ages now. UKBA has found good way to rip off money from us. Some of the caseworkers have no idea about rules and guidance notes. When I went for PEO i saw a senior caseworker playing game on his idiot-phone rather dealing with the postal application backlog, ridiculous.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 am

I agree with you... These additional documents are absolutely not necessary to prove previous earning.

rubzah
Newly Registered

Re: My case is been held In CPO

Post by rubzah » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 pm

spellish wrote:Dear all

i m really worried about my case, i had an appointment today in croydon.

case worker need further documents .

1. Business Contract/agreement made with the clients.

2. Letter from clients on their company headed letter and signed by the directors confirming the details of business services received from you and the details of payment made to you.

3. Submit the evidence of the services provided to clients in support of invoices drawn on this company.

4. Please explain nature of services provided to clients. please submit the the letter from companies in support of your business dealings with you.

5. please advise hourly rate and details how many hours you worked on this assignments.

6. please advise your level of expertise in order to carry the business requirement of your clients.

7. Please submit the copies of your plan and reports, which you have stated in your invoices.

Please please all senior and anybody who has the experience like this please help me .

thanks
My friend applied for ILR on Tuesday this week. She has been asked for the same set of documents. But she was not asked for these documents by the case worker once she was considering her case. She considered the case and hand her over this list. She was carring all the documents with her so she provided her all of these there and then. Even then the case worker replied that since she has issued the letter so cannot issue the visa now. She will go through these documents again and then come back in couple of weeks.

My friend is so disappointed. If the case worker would have asked for these once working on her case, everything would be sorted. But this is a joke. The whole point of having a one-to-one appointment became useless.

ascotch
Newly Registered

Post by ascotch » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 pm

rubzah wrote:
spellish wrote:Dear all

i m really worried about my case, i had an appointment today in croydon.

case worker need further documents .

1. Business Contract/agreement made with the clients.

2. Letter from clients on their company headed letter and signed by the directors confirming the details of business services received from you and the details of payment made to you.

3. Submit the evidence of the services provided to clients in support of invoices drawn on this company.

4. Please explain nature of services provided to clients. please submit the the letter from companies in support of your business dealings with you.

5. please advise hourly rate and details how many hours you worked on this assignments.

6. please advise your level of expertise in order to carry the business requirement of your clients.

7. Please submit the copies of your plan and reports, which you have stated in your invoices.

Please please all senior and anybody who has the experience like this please help me .

thanks
My friend applied for ILR on Tuesday this week. She has been asked for the same set of documents. But she was not asked for these documents by the case worker once she was considering her case. She considered the case and hand her over this list. She was carring all the documents with her so she provided her all of these there and then. Even then the case worker replied that since she has issued the letter so cannot issue the visa now. She will go through these documents again and then come back in couple of weeks.

My friend is so disappointed. If the case worker would have asked for these once working on her case, everything would be sorted. But this is a joke. The whole point of having a one-to-one appointment became useless.

They cant give you decision because they need to verify the documents you submitted in second go not in first go . so there is suspicion of forgery . UKBA have an investigation team now who scrutinize the documents we provide them and they often visit the clients to see the authenticity of the evidence applicant submitted. My friend has downloaded an agreement template from google and signed and submitted , UKBA refuse his application stating that same documents are submitted by a number of other applicants. Life become a total hell to deal with UKBA so many demands. Guys please dont submit any documents available freely on internet because it comes under plagiarism .

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 am

Sorry to hear that you guys are going through tough time. its really worrying situation. after reading this thread I am starting to worrying about my application. even though I have paid all of my taxes. I work as a web developer half of my clients are based in abroad. for small project I don't sign agreement with them. I don't have their physical address either. how in the earth I can get a letter from them. Last week I sent my application by post. Now I am worried as hell after reading this thread.

BTW Project Plans ? what should be in the project plan ? is there any example?

danial786
Newly Registered

Post by danial786 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:33 am

If you have paid taxes and your qualification (IT Education) are relevant you should be fine.

What do you mean that you don't have their physical address ? you have developed website's for them right ? Than you should have included their contact details on developed site's.

It is a very common practice to sign a contract for website development as there is lots of legal issue (like who own's the content and domain name).

Project plans means your proposed way of carrying a web development project. For example draft designs, numbers of scripts,numbers of graphics to be, terms and conditions, privacy statements and believe me there is far more documents involved with web site developments.

prepare you self well in advance just in case

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Guys

I have my own plans and reports which i have done work for my clients,

my question is i produced 3 invoices to 3 different clients but the nature of work is same, so my plans and report will be same ....is in it ???

plzzz guys help just 8 days left to submit the documents.

thanks

tulasi79
Newly Registered

Post by tulasi79 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

spellish wrote:Guys

I have my own plans and reports which i have done work for my clients,

my question is i produced 3 invoices to 3 different clients but the nature of work is same, so my plans and report will be same ....is in it ???

plzzz guys help just 8 days left to submit the documents.

thanks
From the way you are asking it is clear that you are faking to reach your earnings threshold. Anyway here is my advise.

Plans are what work you intend to do for your client, how you are going to achive it, by when you will acheive it. You usually submit this to the client. Once approved you start your work. Also just because the work is same does not mean the plans are same. It depends on your clients needs and requirements.

Reports basically can be of any kind like progress report where you supply the client the progress of your work, if your work includes testing then there can be defect reports etc.

Also agreements of work between you and the client are good evidences. If you have any certifications or qualifications based on which the client gave you work you can submit them too. For further info you can PM me.

The HO basically needs evidence from you that can prove that you have really worked.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 am

Danial you are actually referring to enterprise level projects. when you get a coding/development work through elance or freelance.com you dont sign any paper based contract and most of these projects are mini projects. There are no project plan, but sometimes they provide project blueprint. I mostly do coding job. contents are written by freelance Philippines writers. Sometimes recruiter will tell you their website name, sometimes they wont. you don't even know in which website they are using your codes. There is no way to track your work because when sever level codes executes they are not visible in the browser. only codes you can see in the browser are JS, HTML and CSS.

I dont think UKBA will ever doubt about my IT qualification. I have completed BSc in Computer science and MSc in software engineering from Queen Marry, University of London. I also achieved CCNP (cisco certified network professonal) and MCSE (Microsoft certified system engine).

Thank you for reply. I think I shouldn't worry too much about it. lets see what happens. its not the end of world.

danial786 wrote:If you have paid taxes and your qualification (IT Education) are relevant you should be fine.

What do you mean that you don't have their physical address ? you have developed website's for them right ? Than you should have included their contact details on developed site's.

It is a very common practice to sign a contract for website development as there is lots of legal issue (like who own's the content and domain name).

Project plans means your proposed way of carrying a web development project. For example draft designs, numbers of scripts,numbers of graphics to be, terms and conditions, privacy statements and believe me there is far more documents involved with web site developments.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 am

That's what m askin .....if somebody done the same projects and he worked on reference then where from he produce the contract and project plan and reports. HO just bullying the people , they just looking for more money . They don't care about their reputation because they know doin such type of stupidities they will loss in court but on the other hand applicant have to pay appeal fees and court fees and so on.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm

100% agree with you.
spellish wrote:That's what m askin .....if somebody done the same projects and he worked on reference then where from he produce the contract and project plan and reports. HO just bullying the people , they just looking for more money . They don't care about their reputation because they know doin such type of stupidities they will loss in court but on the other hand applicant have to pay appeal fees and court fees and so on.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 pm

does anybody can just share their plans, because i dont want to get it from internet, i have done my project myself but at that time i didn't bother to make it ,either agreements and reports.....wat rubbish is thisssss

GOD help thoes who helped others,

danial786
Newly Registered

Post by danial786 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 am

Hi Spellish,

May be this can help you.

(Please note this is not for people to cheat but for people who have worked hard but did not bother to document their work)

1) Go on freelancer and post the job (what you have done for your clients) put terms and conditions & what kind of documents you required, there are lots of good contractors out there that can finish your jobs in a quick time.

2) Once you get your plans Run them on turnitin dot com (plagiarism checker website). You need to make sure that you are submitting original plans not downloaded from some website, if plagiarism come less than 50 percent you should be fine. Hope fully this will solve your problem to some extend.

Pay a bit of money (freelancer) rather than get refusal and go through a long processes of appeal and even if they refuse I am pretty sure that you can win your case in court because it's just bulling from UKBA as UKBA have not right to dictate how you run your business and how you manage your projects's and clients. All they need to be concerned Is that you have work legally and you have paid taxes on your earning as declared to UKBA. Is this not the purpose of the Tier 1 general in first place that migrant contribute towards society by paying higher taxes compare to average UK earning and not be entitled to any benefits.

But in your case my friend its seems that you have submited invoices with details of what you have done for your clients so I think it is fair enough from UKBA to ask for these projects plans and reports specially if you have mention them on your invoices

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 pm

I asked you what you do and you are doing "business and IT consultancy services". That's super-vague for anyone on here to even contemplate helping you.

I've been looking at this thread to see how it unfolds because there's not much I can do to help you, if you don't want to help yourself.

How can someone know if they did the "same projects as you", when you don't care to elaborate much.

Calling plans rubbish - I'd like to see any company willing to just accept someone that will do work for them with absolutely no idea what they will do.

I do not know of any company that will just blindly say to someone they will pay money over to you without any plans or agreements.

Personally, I think either this guy is trying to pull a fast one or we're being trolled here.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tulasi79
Newly Registered

Post by tulasi79 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

digitalrev wrote:Danial you are actually referring to enterprise level projects. when you get a coding/development work through elance or freelance.com you dont sign any paper based contract and most of these projects are mini projects. There are no project plan, but sometimes they provide project blueprint. I mostly do coding job. contents are written by freelance Philippines writers. Sometimes recruiter will tell you their website name, sometimes they wont. you don't even know in which website they are using your codes. There is no way to track your work because when sever level codes executes they are not visible in the browser. only codes you can see in the browser are JS, HTML and CSS.

I dont think UKBA will ever doubt about my IT qualification. I have completed BSc in Computer science and MSc in software engineering from Queen Marry, University of London. I also achieved CCNP (cisco certified network professonal) and MCSE (Microsoft certified system engine).

Thank you for reply. I think I shouldn't worry too much about it. lets see what happens. its not the end of world.

danial786 wrote:If you have paid taxes and your qualification (IT Education) are relevant you should be fine.

@ DigitalRev,

Isn't CCNP and MCSE networking related certifications. How are they related to web based coding? Shudn't you provide certifications related to coding/development. If you don't have any plans then provide any kind of communication you had with them.

@Spellish

Since you said you worked on projects like software installation providing such certifications can help your case. Also as I said earlier if you have worked for the client you shudn't have any probs getting a letter from them and also an agreement.

As for project plans and reports, how were communicating with your clients was it only verbal and over phone or do you have any emails about the progress of your work. Submitting those emails may help you.

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

tulasi79 wrote:
digitalrev wrote:Danial you are actually referring to enterprise level projects. when you get a coding/development work through elance or freelance.com you dont sign any paper based contract and most of these projects are mini projects. There are no project plan, but sometimes they provide project blueprint. I mostly do coding job. contents are written by freelance Philippines writers. Sometimes recruiter will tell you their website name, sometimes they wont. you don't even know in which website they are using your codes. There is no way to track your work because when sever level codes executes they are not visible in the browser. only codes you can see in the browser are JS, HTML and CSS.

@ DigitalRev,

Isn't CCNP and MCSE networking related certifications. How are they related to web based coding? Shudn't you provide certifications related to coding/development. If you don't have any plans then provide any kind of communication you had with them.

@Spellish

Since you said you worked on projects like software installation providing such certifications can help your case. Also as I said earlier if you have worked for the client you shudn't have any probs getting a letter from them and also an agreement.

As for project plans and reports, how were communicating with your clients was it only verbal and over phone or do you have any emails about the progress of your work. Submitting those emails may help you.
There is nothing like software installation certification. The work spellish do is IT based work and CCNP & MCSE are high level of Network Administration , Management and Design certifications.

Totally agree with mulderpf

For any project in the world either its IT, Telecom, Medical Surgery, Civil Engineering , Construction , or even making a simple vegetable soup , there is always plan. There is no project in this world without a planning. How can you expect someone to pay you money thousands to pounds without even knowing how you will execute the task. Particularly type of work where Engineering is involved its crucial.

A bit of advice for everyone :: Caseworkers and Senior Caseworker also do read these forums and they all know what everyone is upto.

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:36 am

Spellish,

I am having a basic doubt, Gone through the additional documents list requested at PEO. Referring to the point 7, It seems that you have mentioned about the 'Plans and reports' in the invoices and that's what the case worker is asking about, isn't it ?
What is the issue in submitting the same ?

If mentioning about the 'Plans and reports' in the invoices was unintended or say just because that you had used a 'default format of invoice' and there is no 'plans and reports' as such delivered to the client, then you can mention the same. Why do you want to create the 'plans and reports' now as it was never part of your work ?

And I see from your earlier posts that you have mentioned in the 'UKTier4' forum that you had got your BRP card in Feb and you were clearing your doubt about the wording in your BRP 'NO WORK EXCEPT WORK PLACEMENT'.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewt ... t=#785786

Which post is on behalf of someone else , this post or the other one ? [/url]

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

@ chary on tier 4 my friend put the post for information about his BPR, he did use my Login thats why.

@ chary , for point no 7 , i didn't mention any plans and reports in my invoices. i dont know y caseworker asked for that.

as i said earlier i develop Softwares, install the software and troubleshooting, etc ........ if i can just write in my own words and explain them according to each invoice..... is should be fine ????

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am

@Spellish: I strongly recommend to speak to a immigration solicitor and appeal against this decision.
And I am saying again, the documents requested by UKBA in irrelevant.
It does not matter what you do, if you can claim sufficient point required by the PBS system, you will be treated as 'highly skilled' from immigration perspective.

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 am

Please refer to page 33 of extension form.

Genuine applicants nothing to worry about.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

bubin123 wrote:@Spellish: I strongly recommend to speak to a immigration solicitor and appeal against this decision.
And I am saying again, the documents requested by UKBA in irrelevant.
It does not matter what you do, if you can claim sufficient point required by the PBS system, you will be treated as 'highly skilled' from immigration perspective.
Firstly, there is no decision to appeal against.

Secondly, the documentation requested by UKBA is completely relevant in order to determine the validity of the applicant's business and the points claimed.

Paragraph 119 of the guidance states "119. An applicant should also provide any information or explanation of the documents submitted that may help us to consider the earnings claimed."

In addition, one of the declarations an applicant signs is that they will co-operate with the UKBA in relation to any check they wish to do. If you don't want them to do any further checks, then it is your prerogative not to apply for an extension.

The advice that the documentation is irrelevant and that you can appeal is incorrect!!!

Back to the OP's problem:

Surely you have provided the companies you did work for some sort of idea of what you intend to do or how you intend on doing it. Based on what did the company decide to take on your services? No company would simply say "we need some software developed and installed" and elicit your services without having some sort of idea of what you intend on doing, when you intend on doing it and some sort of idea of cost. When they agreed that you will be doing the work - what did you provide them with to make that decision. That's a plan...
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

Thank you Tulasi, I think my academic certificates (BSc and MSc) are good enough to prove my skills with coding/web-developing job. As you know MCSE and CCNA are professional certifications, I Achieved them 6 years ago when I used to work as a junior network support engineer. I was bored of sitting in the server room and monitoring data packets. That's why I stopped working as a network engineer and started web-development job.

I understand project plans, but I was bit confused by OP's post. in my networking job we widely used project plans . e.g - before maintenance or upgrade the server we had to go through project plans.

Thanks for reply @ everyone

tulasi79 wrote:

@ DigitalRev,

@Spellish