ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - No. of Tries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

keerthi

ILR - No. of Tries

Post by keerthi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello All,

Iam planning to give a try in Solihull - to

1. Mitigate the risk of paying money before confirmation

2. If not successful , I would like to try once more in other PEO

Please confirm if there will be a record maintained in the system if the first attempt to is not completely successful and will it affect the second try.

Regards,
Keerthi

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Why you are trying to go to 2 PEOs?

keerthi

Post by keerthi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Hello Kevin,

My case is bit complicated because of SoC. I would like to keep the risk to a max of £1,500.

If Iam successful in Solihull, No issues, If not, I would like to take a risk of £1.5K in Croydon.

Because of this, I would like to know if the PEO's will maintain the record of not completely successful applications ie. in Solihull, if they ask for a detailed letter/additonal documentation, I would like to try again in Croydon with a max risk of £1.5K

Hope Iam able to explain my thoughts clearly.

Regards,
Keerthi

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

O.K.I understand. If you post the questions regarding your SOC Code, Some one will help will have a record when you book your appointment,. They will also might put a note regarding your appointment on the DAY.So this information will be available to other PEOs. If Solihull does not process your application,they will tell you to either to do a Postal application or to go to Croydon.

keerthi

Post by keerthi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Thank You Kevin.

The problem with SoC is with the letter from the employer in the format of...being paid above etc, which is difficult to get without raising some eyebrows of the unwanted (waking the ...)

This is the reason, I wanted to try with a Stop loss limit set.

Regards,
Keerthi

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:09 pm

[quote="keerthi"]Thank You Kevin.

The problem with SoC is with the letter from the employer in the format of...being paid above etc, which is difficult to get without raising some eyebrows of the unwanted (waking the ...)

Regards,
Keerthi[/quote

Any PEO or Postal applications you have to submit Employer's SOC Code Letter. Please don't think CWs are fools. They are trained professionals. If they find some thing wrong with your application,then they will start doing all kinds of checks.Why should we lie better to tell the truth. I would advise you not to go for PEO appointment. Do a Postal one with a Solicitor's help.I understand your situation.

mgk26
Newly Registered

Post by mgk26 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 am

keerthi wrote:Thank You Kevin.

Regards,
Keerthi
Hi Keerthi, my case been refused because of SOC code at cardiff, read my post. you can try only if you are prepard for the news(+/-)

Thanks
MGK