ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help plz.ILR Appointment next week.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

strager786
Newly Registered

Urgent help plz.ILR Appointment next week.

Post by strager786 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:46 am

First of all a word of thanks for helping each other.

My ILR application is next week based on work permit holder for 5 years.

I got a problem suddenly at last minute.

Passports : (one of my previous passport is lost and I used this lost passport in uk for my my visit visa and holiday maker visa to uk !!! tell me will this be problem).My work permit visa of uk is on new passport but they said in ILR application form to attach all passport which have been previously used in UK.

Please tell me how to fix this problem as it is kind of last minute problem for me..:(

Thanks very much .

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 am

So long as you have your passport(s) that were used during your ILR residence period (5 years) you should be fine.

When I applied earlier this year, I did the same. I never submitted my old passport which contained former visit visas and student visa EC stamps. I only submitted the latest ones which contained my WP EC & T1G LTR which were applicable to my current ILR application and had no issues.

If you have a police report/copy of old passport, you may take these with you to provide if requested. But if not, this should not be a issue IMHO.

sh1981
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent help plz.ILR Appointment next week.

Post by sh1981 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm

strager786 wrote:First of all a word of thanks for helping each other.

Passports : (one of my previous passport is lost and I used this lost passport in uk for my my visit visa and holiday maker visa to uk !!! tell me will this be problem).My work permit visa of uk is on new passport but they said in ILR application form to attach all passport which have been previously used in UK.

Please tell me how to fix this problem as it is kind of last minute problem for me..:(

Thanks very much .
solution 1: find it!
solution 2: put a photocopy of it and write them a letter saying you've lost it and plan to clean your room and keep things tidy next time :)
---
ILR Submit: 05/12/2012
Spouse Visa Exp: 09/12/2012
Ack Rec'd: 12/12/2012
Bio Rec'd: 10/01/2013
Bio Done: 10/01/2013
ILR Approval letter: 05/03/2013
Bio RP Rec'd: 06/03/2013
Current Stat: Settled
My Blog: uk-spouse-visa.blogspot.com

strager786
Newly Registered

Post by strager786 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks very much .[/quote]

solution 2: put a photocopy of it and write them a letter saying you've lost it and plan to clean your room and keep things tidy next time :)[/quote]

I did option no 1 but with failure.Last thing I have to check my work place which i will do inshAllah tomorrrow.

If you have only one room it is hard to keep it tidy unless you want to help.:)

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

sh1981 wrote:

Thanks very much .
solution 2: put a photocopy of it and write them a letter saying you've lost it and plan to clean your room and keep things tidy next time :)
Hope you find your passport.Follow cs95tdg's advice. As for cleaning your room,sh1981 would do it free of charge. :D

shal1981

Post by shal1981 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks very much .
Best of luck it should be fine.

sh1981
Member of Standing

Post by sh1981 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
sh1981 wrote:

Thanks very much .
Hope you find your passport.Follow cs95tdg's advice. As for cleaning your room,sh1981 would do it free of charge. :D
lol kevin :P
---
ILR Submit: 05/12/2012
Spouse Visa Exp: 09/12/2012
Ack Rec'd: 12/12/2012
Bio Rec'd: 10/01/2013
Bio Done: 10/01/2013
ILR Approval letter: 05/03/2013
Bio RP Rec'd: 06/03/2013
Current Stat: Settled
My Blog: uk-spouse-visa.blogspot.com

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:57 pm

sh1981 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
sh1981 wrote:

Thanks very much .
lol kevin :P

:roll: Self Employed. References to people??

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

If you can't find it, not an issue. Your ILR is based on 5 year WP which has been issued on your new passport. That's all you need.