ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BANK LETTER!! Urgent!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ambitious12
Newly Registered

BANK LETTER!! Urgent!!

Post by ambitious12 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi, 

I'm applying as enterpreneur team.. currently on PSW in UK.. all funds r held in my personal bank a/c in UK and we are submitting an affidavit which states equal access of funds to each other.. Alongwith that I'm submitting my personal bank statement showing £50,000 investment funds.. 

Now in past few days on this forum, many people have informed that they were refused visa because caseworker wanted Bank Letter stating their name and funds will be made available to them.. which means just providing Bank Statement Wasn't enough.. 

Now my question is that bank simply doesn't provide any such letter at all.. then how can we manage to fulfill this requirement.. is there any other alternative?? And has anyone managed to get such a letter from bank..

Lukng fwd to ur valuable replies..

Thanks!!

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Plz anyone reply asap, bcoz i'm applying in this week..

Thanx a ton in advance!!

Lukng fwd to ur valuable responses!!

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

If funds are held in your personal account / joint account then only bank statement is sufficient. Bank letter is to be provided when u rely on third party funding and funds are not held in your own name

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: BANK LETTER!! Urgent!!

Post by RizKCB » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

ambitious12 wrote:Hi, 

I'm applying as enterpreneur team.. currently on PSW in UK.. all funds r held in my personal bank a/c in UK and we are submitting an affidavit which states equal access of funds to each other.. Alongwith that I'm submitting my personal bank statement showing £50,000 investment funds.. 

Now in past few days on this forum, many people have informed that they were refused visa because caseworker wanted Bank Letter stating their name and funds will be made available to them.. which means just providing Bank Statement Wasn't enough.. 

Now my question is that bank simply doesn't provide any such letter at all.. then how can we manage to fulfill this requirement.. is there any other alternative?? And has anyone managed to get such a letter from bank..

Lukng fwd to ur valuable replies..

Thanks!!
All funds in 1 personal account with your name only.

You are including another person in application as team member.

That person and you want equal access on 50000 in your personal Account.

There is no joint account.

????Is it correct

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Yes that's true.. we are applying as team and all £50,000 are held in my personal UK bank a/c.. And there is no joint a/c..

So, in thiz case is a bank letter reqd stating our names and funds will be made available?? We are providing affidavit stating equal funds alongwid my personal UK bank a/c statement..

Plz help!!

Thanks!!

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Somebody plz help me resolve my query.. i'm applying this week..

Thanks!!

sssa
Newly Registered

Post by sssa » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 pm

ambitious12 wrote:Yes that's true.. we are applying as team and all £50,000 are held in my personal UK bank a/c.. And there is no joint a/c..

So, in thiz case is a bank letter reqd stating our names and funds will be made available?? We are providing affidavit stating equal funds alongwid my personal UK bank a/c statement..

Plz help!!

Thanks!!
For you, if you have all the the funds held in the UK in your own name then for your application there is no letter required. Bank statements will fulfill the requirement for access to funds.

For your team member, you are acting as a third party so he/she will need a letter from your bank that money is made available to your team member by you (Tier 1 Entrepreneur Policy Guidance Annex E Document 1 Page 51 of 52). He/ she also needs affidavit and solicitor letter confirming signature.

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks mate for ur reply.. but isn't the document 1 you mentioned on page 51 of poicy guidance, for applicant'd holding funds outside UK.. Bcoz para 92 states that only a/c statent is enough for funds held in UK..

Plz help !!

Thanks!!