ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many previous years address do I need to provide?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarabd
Newly Registered

How many previous years address do I need to provide?

Post by sarabd » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi all...I am applying to extend my T1G shortly. Question B14 asks about previous address if I haven't been living in the current address for 5 years. So my question is do I need to provide full 5 years addresses? In this section there is a place for only 1 previous address. I'm a bit confused.

netbee
Newly Registered

Re: How many previous years address do I need to provide?

Post by netbee » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 pm

sarabd wrote:Hi all...I am applying to extend my T1G shortly. Question B14 asks about previous address if I haven't been living in the current address for 5 years. So my question is do I need to provide full 5 years addresses? In this section there is a place for only 1 previous address. I'm a bit confused.
I believe it's just one previous address. As I provided only one previous address. which was prior to this address. I got my extension in first week of March.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 pm

You need to copy that particular page to provide additional previous addresses... some people (including myself) got away providing just one previous address while applying at PEO....

umer81
Newly Registered

Post by umer81 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Went to PEO today and just filled one more address in the space provided. No question asked. so I think it will be alright. If they want full history they should have written in the form to use additional sheet, which you can see not the case.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 am

The question just asks for one previous address, so just supply what is asked for. There's nowhere that you are asked to provide copies of the same page and so on. Nobody "got away" with providing only one address - it's all they need, a single previous address if you've been at your current one for less than 5 years.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.