ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Same Day Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheikhsaddy
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Same Day Question

Post by sheikhsaddy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:42 am

I am on Tier 1 General and I have three dependents with me in UK.

My visa is expiring on 21st April 2013 and since I have business travel plans, I have booked the same day appointment for myself on 16th April 2013. I plan to send the applications for my dependents by post in order to save over £1,000.

Now the question is this; what if on 16th April 2013 the visa officer at PEO asks me to leave my file so that a decision can be made later on and notified to me by post. I know its unlikely but you never know.

So in this case, how can I then send a timely application for my dependents before 21st April 2013 when my own visa is not approved yet?

Will it be acceptable if in this case I send the dependents application by post mentioning just the Home Office Reference Number?

Please help as I can not afford to pay the same day for all my family. Many thanks in advance

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 Same Day Question

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 am

sheikhsaddy wrote:I am on Tier 1 General and I have three dependents with me in UK.

My visa is expiring on 21st April 2013 and since I have business travel plans, I have booked the same day appointment for myself on 16th April 2013. I plan to send the applications for my dependents by post in order to save over £1,000.

Now the question is this; what if on 16th April 2013 the visa officer at PEO asks me to leave my file so that a decision can be made later on and notified to me by post. I know its unlikely but you never know.

So in this case, how can I then send a timely application for my dependents before 21st April 2013 when my own visa is not approved yet?

Will it be acceptable if in this case I send the dependents application by post mentioning just the Home Office Reference Number?

Please help as I can not afford to pay the same day for all my family. Many thanks in advance
You won't save anything (infact will pay more) as fees are changing from 6th april.

sheikhsaddy
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Same Day Question

Post by sheikhsaddy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 am

Hi,

Very very useful information about the fee increase. I will now try to book an earlier appointment or send by post.

Thanks a lot lot. God bless you.

Iq