ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent please: dependent bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

REQUEST1

urgent please: dependent bank statement

Post by REQUEST1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi,
Ukba rules states that :If you wish to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of
the details listed above. In addition, you will need to provide a supporting letter from your bank, on
company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. Alternatively an
electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This
stamp should appear on every page of the statement.

my bank provided stamp and signature on the statement which doesnt have company logo but they have dated stamped and signed it. i dont understand What is statement bearing official stamp of the BANK IN QUESTION??? PLEASE URGENTLY LET ME KNOW WHAT IS BANK IN QUESTION MEANS!!. is the stament acceptable without company logo? beacuse there is an alternate.. kindly answer please please please

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm

cool down... bank in question means the bank issued that statement... :)

REQUEST1

dependent bank statement

Post by REQUEST1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Thank you for the reply. the statement which the bank has provided doesnt have the company logo or company letterhead but they have stamped and certified it is a true copy bearing their branch sort code. is it sufficient?? in the ukba it says: Alternatively an
electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted.

Thank you.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Thats fine... last time, i used internet printouts and bank stamp and signatures... from lloyds TSB...